Reviews for Behind the Glass Window
Nherizu chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Since i've known the overall concept i read this without having to wild-guess everything lol. I knew from the start that it must be fuji's Pov tho i still was kinda confused, and yeah even until now, i still am. Just, I'll let u know later when we chat lol.

It was simple and beautiful, the descriptions were easy to understand and FUJI :/

Damn tezuka. need i say more? No, i bet you've known my feelings :/

Sigh. really u SHOULD write your day 6 fic now.
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
oh! so sad :( a sequel would be nice :) hopefully with a happier ending :P
azab chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
i loved it

a sequel would be very good for us "readers"

but maybe the story should just end at this point

but if you ever wrote one please tell me

thank you for the wonderful story.
AdvanaRene chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
wah... you should definitely write a sequel.. and a happy one at that...
Peridot Tears chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
:'() Fuji...

PT
Crystal-mirage chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
*wipes tears* this story just made me cry.

It's beautiful!

Please make a sequel!
speadee chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
You almost drove me to tears. I really don't get along with sad stuff. Good job on the thoughts, feelings, and fear. I hope Captain Tezuka eventually goes in to see Fuji. At first, it sounded like a doctor or nurse's POV, then at the end, we find out that it is Fuji's. Good job on the surprise!

It is like Captain Tezuka to be socially incompetent. I can believe his parents to be traditional as well. A sequel would be nice.
ezyl chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
I think this was rather good. No matter how hard I try, my angst just makes people laugh.

This one made me cry. Be proud. Nothing but the best angst makes me cry.
isumi 'kivic chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Mou! You made me cry! -runs off to fetch some tissue- From the first paragraph, when you mentioned "She's currently stroking his honey-brown strands.." I was like, "Oh no, no, no, no, no, nononononononono... Shuusuke-kun!"

I want to smack Tezuka in the head..-diplototin Shuusuke- Uh.. huhuhu...

The ending was quite unexpected. It's Fuji who was actually takling to him? Whoa.. I thought this one's going to be second person POV... in reality it was first person POV..

Beautifully written. See? Even if your fics are unbeta-ed, it's still nearly perfect! -envious- And yes, YOU HAVE TO MAKE A SEQUEL! Because I want to see Fuji wakes up and greets Tezuka! Heck yeah..! XD XD

A1y-san, Isumi masih bingung gmn cara ngasih comment ke journalnya A1y-san.. -garuk2 kpala- Gimana sih, caranya? Repot kalau Isumi kudu login ke FFN mulu.. T-T Oh ya, novelnya udah selesai? Omedetou! Apa sih, judulnya? -penasaran-
Elysis chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
It seems like Fuji's POV in the end.

Do a sequel please? I would love to read it very much!
maldita08 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
-shrieks- you're asking if you need to do a SEQUEL? Do you really have to ask THAT? Of course you have to and you need to do it fast!

*breathes deeply* now that my shrieking is over: this story is nicely written and i love it to bits. Really, Tezuka would be angry if you're gonna take fuji away for long.
itssoMELISSA chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Ahb-viously you have to write a sequel. *will have sanada bitch-slap you if you don't write one*

Hahaha. Just kidding. But this was angsty. I cried. Seriously. XD