Reviews for Touch
Hytey chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
I found this story really cute and enjoyable. _ Poor Cloud's frustrated. XD "It's...this!" *swings hand through the air* Aww, poor Cloud... At least he got to kiss her in the end! Well written, Drake!
Riffs chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Interesting take on a Cloud/Aerith romance after her death. It was sweet and you handled the dialogue well. A bit of it was uneven when it came to word choice and sentence structure, but nothing awfully detracting. You showed the comfortable air of them together well and if put in this situation, I could see either character like this. The Chocobo-world bit was definitely cavity inducing. Wonderful and possibly my favorite bit. It added a nice dose of humor. Thanks for the story!
Cloud Ex-SOLDIER chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Good oneshot.

It's interesting how Aeris can appear to Cloud but then again, she seemed to have a deep connection with Planet even if she was half Ancient.
Metajoker chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Amazing masterpiece. I'm not a FF fan but I love this piece.
Sora G. Strife chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Holy (insert stuff worthy of Cid's slur here)! That was great, Drake! I feel like doing my assignments now. See ya.
xCattyx chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Whoa... best Clerith I've read so far. Amazing, so in character and so heart breaking... I was so happy when they kissed. So cute ;_; Love this fic
Lydia-aerithlove chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
O mai gisg this piece is so bittersweet!*melts* Can I wish for a sequel? Thank god thats a not bad ending!YOu're amazing, Drake, thanks for sharing!
Lilly Kim chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Aww... *.*

This one's so cutie.

Cloud's a sweet D
Tallis-chan chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
How sad... and happy at the same time. At least Aerith is still there for him. Very good job.
Angelalex242 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Aerith does touch Cloud in Advent Children, ya know...

Hand on his shoulder, hand on his forehead. He was in whitespace at the time, though. Which might make a difference. The church isn't whitespace.
SorainaSkye chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Undeniably cute. ;)
Apocalyptic-Fairytale chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
this was so romantic
Beeria chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Aww that was so super cute! :)

And I loved the chocobo planet part haha xD

Beeria
killedwitha.BusterSword chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
That was so sweet, and unlike-any-other. XD Unique in its own special way. Good job! It was love.
tuts04 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008