Reviews for The Psychology of Snapping
That was cool

i loved how in the end, The Doctor couldn't get into the TARDIS

LOL
scribblechacha chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
I can't stop loling, good for Rose and the TARDIS lol.
katherine539 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
HAHA! Don't you just have to love the Doctor? great fic :)
Dr Spleenmeister chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
I actually giggled out loud at this; Rose getting pissy with the Doctor's God complex is such a good idea!
Hana no Sutoomu chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
thats amazingly funny. i love the ending and i love the fact more that rose is still traverling with the doctor in your story and donna hasn't lost her memory.
Steamcraft chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Oh! Absolutely cute, that one!
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Fan-TASTIC! So not the tack I took with Rose's reaction; but perfect! Just a knock, that's all it took :)
this account will be dead soon chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
**Dies laughing**

*_*
ladie red chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Oh, cute, I can just picture Rose's face when she encounters the snapping...shame Doc, shame!
Yuki9283 chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
lmfao. thats really funny
Genne chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
.Hell. Indeed.

My eyelid starts to twitch whenever I watch that 'snap'...yech. Really, the whole 'God Complex' is just getting stupid now. I'm so glad he got told off by rose for doing it, the snapping really is pathetic and degrading. Yes, Tardis would leave him outside.
Star-of-Chaos chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
LOL, that was good. :-)
VampirateLycan chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Hahaha, fantastic. hehe :)
sinecure chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Oo, oo! I made a comment about the snapping reflecting the Doctor's god complex! Me. Although, I'm sure about fifty thousand others did as well. So, yeah.

Hee! So funny. Damn right the TARDIS would lock his ass out. Seriously, snapping his fingers to open her up? I will never understand what Steven Moffat was thinking when he wrote that. (other than, yay, I made the Doctor more special-er) Not to mention the other writers and RTD allowing it. Bleh. We anti-snap people must stick together. ;)