Reviews for Black Eyes and Cherry Blossoms
That was really amazing!
mililli chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Loved this!
I.Deal.In.Dreams chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Wow, this piece is really beautiful! I love the mirrored thoughts in part one and part two, and the subconscious ethereal feeling this story had. That part where both of them thought "Nostalgia" was absolutely amazing. You've captured their relationship perfectly!
OlivHarvestLily chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
aww. I'm actually a Sasuke-hater right now(cause of the manga) But I'm an extreme SASUSAKU fan nonetheless. I love the fic! XD
6hIkaRi6 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
This has been beautifully written. But I feel the story needs a bit of explanation. You didn't quite tie all the loose ends of the story at the end. Like how Sakura reacted to the kiss, or if Sasuke continued his plan to destroy Konoha. This is just my opinion, you don't have to change anthing if you don't want to.
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
nice job. i really liked it. are you going to continue? that would be great if you did. cause i want to know what Sakura thinks when Sasuke kisses her.
KiKwang chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
ok.. i like this.. but .. ah! cmon u cant just stop der! make another chap
blutailz chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
hehe that moved me :)
miss Uchiha14 chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
pritty good but i would luv for it would be longer it would come out a great sasusaku story ]
Naru-Vampire chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
that was so good i almost cried. lol. why would i cry? i dont know. i wish i knew what happened next though! thanks for writing it anyways though! great short story
emily chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Hey.

This is really sweet!
cast14 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
great story i loved it
LastPandaHero chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
This is 5 star quality! I really want you to update either today or tommorow. I'm serious! In fact, if you actually do update that soon, I promise to review on every chapter of this story! I mean it, EVERY chapter. And whatever you do, DON"T delete this! It has great potential. So to wrap it all up, this is wonderful!
quwira chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
i like! tis good! i love it!