Reviews for Savior
Ozvaldo chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Nice story. Although it is deep, it wasn't a sad story, and i think you did a good job! Believe it!
theSincerities chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Must I say, this is a beautiful story. I love how you wrote it, and it was not hard for me to understand at all. It might actually be in relation to my own writing style. I tend to skip around in tenses, and I also happen to squeeze in as many words as I can in a sentence.

I loved this. I can't thank you enough for even writing this. It's been a while since I've read such a good Angst story. And even better, it's a KibaSaku story. You don't find those just anywhere.

You portrayed the characters so vividly, and I especially enjoyed how you portrayed Kiba. He has so much to his character that you unraveled.

I sure hope you write more KibaSaku fics. I would love and read every single one of them (

Also, a very good accomplishment for your first shot at them ! You did more than a wonderful job.

Yvette.
K A A Y O chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I loved it! I hope you make more stories of this couple!
delicate.desires chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Amazing! I really enjoyed reading this. This was such a good KibaSaku fic!
Monochrome-World chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Amazing story! *Favs*
TillyMe chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
BAM! KAZOWW! TOATLLY AWSOME!:)
acromatic princess chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Kiba is hott xD
Westward Rambler chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
That was adorable!
deeisawesome chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
this is seriously the best kiba/sakura story!
animeice335 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Omg, this is possibly the best Sakura/Kiba story I have ever read. You are A genius. No lie.
m00kie chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Absolutely lovely. I have previously disliked KibaSaku fics because they all seemed the same and very stereotypical. But this was pretty original and has piqued my interest in KibaSaku. I liked how most of the fic was in Kiba's POV, but it slowly became Sakura's POV. This was an achingly gorgeous piece of art. Keep up the fabulous work!
ShyWaterAngel chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
That was so sweet. I loved it.
GreenRose58 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Marvelous, marvelous job. I give you two gold stars and a cookie. I absolutely adore Kiba and Sakura's interaction. You did a great job keeping them in character, and I love how you didn't rush their increasing attraction. Keep up the great work.
randomluver995 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
omg i cryed so much and i dont cry often when it said that sasuke died protecting the village and sakura and that it was his apoligy for leaving them and not being there and braking there heart and im not even a sasuke fan i hate the guy and you still made me cry! i love the story your an amazing wrighter ill be looking forward to more kiba-sakura fanfics that you wright. if anyone says your a bad wrighter then there mental and should burn in the firey pits of story i loved it )
freamy fream chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Wow, this is incredible. C:

I mean, KibaSaku is one of my favorite crack pairings, and I'd NEVER imagine to find such a great story for it!

Seriously, splendid work! ;D