Reviews for Things to Do on DA When You're Dead
Kirei Baka Kasumi chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
lol... i like how you made ben whine about alec... funny! update soon!
Vee017 chapter 1 . 2/22/2002
nice.
iluvaqt chapter 1 . 2/6/2002
I LOVED IT! Loved it. ;)

So cool. I laughed, smiled and had a huge silly grin on my face most of the way through. You so have to continue this.

What happens when they crash the writer’s entrance? All hell could break loose, there are endless story possibilities am a little sad at the reference to fanfic writers being the bad guys. :o( at least I haven't killed of any of the characters...yet.
D.M.O 452 chapter 1 . 1/18/2002
You REALLY need to continue this. It's one of the best and most original fanfics I've seen. What happened?
Jewls13 chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
very funny
Valentina chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
please continue this story. it is completely original, humourous, and allows us to hear from all our favourite characters who are currently dead etc.
Stelynn chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
that was some very well written and much needed comic relief. good job.
Libazeth chapter 1 . 12/19/2001
HA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! i have nothing useful to say here, just HA and HA again.
Dusty chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
Oh my god! This has got to be the funniest DA fic I have ever read. Go you!
Donna Lynn chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
HA! I like how you associated Alec into the story. You definently have to read this all the way through or you'll be lost.
Darnielle chapter 1 . 12/6/2001
Gawd, I LOVED it! I hope you do continue it (if that was what you were hinting). It was the best laugh I've had in ages!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2001
Hehe, you should seriously continue this, very funny!
robin chapter 1 . 10/12/2001
that was great, it thought it was really funny!:)
Zanna chapter 1 . 10/12/2001
This is so funny! What an idea, a limbo where dead and retired DA characters go. I wonder if I should apologize to Tinga for 'stealing' her for my latest story. There's only one thing that puzzles me. You have Tinga lamenting that she can't see Charlie and Case, but she should be able to. Wouldn't Charlie and Case be considered 'retired' characters in this story?
gekm chapter 1 . 10/12/2001
that was funny and good congradulations!