Reviews for Akane's New Friend
Rhaegar Targaryen chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Wow. What a terrible fic to read for trying to get into the Ranma fandom. You really need to work on setting - there was absolutely no description of the area that he was in, and the descriptions of the clothes were quite jarring because there was no other description whatsoever. The dialogue was also stilted and didn't flow very well. I think you really need to work on your writing skills. And chapter length.
King InuYasha chapter 15 . 10/31/2009
This story is interesting... Though it is sort of confusing. It seems like you have a thing for self-insertion...
SweetCaramel94 chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
You sure like motocross..etc. Well its been good. Hope it will continue being good story.
SweetCaramel94 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I like this story. Its good.
Dartz-IRL chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
Laddie, this is what your English teacher would grade an E. Sufficient, but must try harder. Grammar and spelling are fine. And that's it.

That's the only thing that stopped me from printing it out for the sole purpose of mopping up my dog's...indiscretions.

Firstly, there's bugger-all description. It's a story of he said I said they said what said who? There's no descriptions on scene, or locations. What does the world smell like, what does the world feel like, what does it taste like? Drag us into the world and make us believe that we're there... rather than just reading a script with a few occasional annotations.

Secondly, please Google the description of Gary-stu. People read these fanfics to read stories involving the original series characters, not how you showed up like a fart in a lift and had an awesome time getting up everyone's nose. We don't want to read your literary emanations.

Thirdly, I didn't favourite your story, FFN moved the review button. Bastards.

Now then, you can either work hard with effort to improve, which is a good thing as all have done after being flamed. Or one of your 'friends' who I'm pretty sure at this stage exist only in your head mate, will just wander along and flame me like a bloody moron.

Either or. It's all the same to me.

-Dartz
Foxsoul chapter 15 . 7/8/2009
I gotta tell the truth on this. Your character's looking a little like a Gary Stu, too perfect. The classic SI trap. Other than that, this series is doin pretty good.
GoneFromThisAccountForever chapter 15 . 6/16/2009
The chapter was okay. :)
vleroy728 chapter 15 . 6/15/2009
This chapter was okay..
The Time Traveler chapter 14 . 6/4/2009
Way to stop Happiosai! Well done with this whole story. And by the way, is that story about you hearing your mother's phone from far away true? Just curious. I await the next chapter.
The Time Traveler chapter 13 . 6/4/2009
Yet another great chapter! Wonderful!
The Time Traveler chapter 12 . 6/4/2009
Nice work again. I like that change remark, that remark never gets old.

Pretty good for your first 'fight'. Keep it up.
The Time Traveler chapter 11 . 6/4/2009
Oh, boy. Figures Ryoga would act like that. Good work.
jdcocoagirl chapter 14 . 5/29/2009
this is a cute chapter
GoneFromThisAccountForever chapter 14 . 5/27/2009
I don't know what to say about this chapter. But, you and Ranma are getting along now?
GoneFromThisAccountForever chapter 13 . 5/27/2009
I wonder who's voice was it?

No favorite parts for this chapter.