Reviews for The Thief
DalekQueen7 chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
This is great. I have a question, though: is Tuilinn the same grey horse that met an unfortunate end in your story "Wounds"? That would be so sad... He has great personality in this story. :)

Perhaps you might consider a prequel that shows little Aragorn's successful horse-stealing incident?
Lady Celairiel chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
Lovely!
WoodElfJedi chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Hahahaha! *laughs* Loved this!
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Hahahha! A horse out-smarted a horse thief! I always thought horses had smart brains. Lol. And I love the display of loyalty the horse showed to Legolas.
I love horses! Don't you? :)
Green Eyes and Blue Insanity chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Ohmygosh this story made me laugh so hard. Poor Halbarad! He's freaking out while legolas seems to honestly care less. XD great job!
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I loved how nochoalate Legolas was during all of that
ellisk chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
This was very funny. I love the strong will you give to elven horses to match the strong will of elves.
Helena chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I had a big smile on my face throughout this one :-) I have the mental image of Thuilin feeling very pleased with himself upon his return to the meadow. ;-)
Sarah chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Highly amusing! I quite enjoyed it!
WestOfTheMoonEastOfTheSun chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
That was adorable. I loved it :)
Mkitkat chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Haha this story was very funny :) it gave me a great chuckle!
WonderingGirl chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Wow! What an awesome story!

I absolutely adore that mischievous side of Legolas!

It was really funny!

Thank you for the great fanfic :)!
quaff chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Delightful.
OhShirleyUJest chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Egads and Gadzooks! I think I love that horse. This story was hilarious, and Tuilinn just might be my favorite OC on this site, regardless of the fact he's four-legged: or quite possibly because he is.

Admittedly, none of the horses I've known have been quite as clever - although one certainly is as mischievous - as Legolas's friend. However, given the fact he's an elven-steed, that is more than forgivable.

More Tuilinn stories might be in order...
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Haha! That was perfect! I love horses, Legolas, and Aragorn! Halbarad was good, too. Perfect combination:D
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »