Reviews for The Thief
Kat-Anni chapter 1 . 5/15
I did love it! Legolas and his horse are quite adorable and I love how he doesn't let Aragorn live that incident down omg. He must be so embaraced. Can't be easy to have elven friends who always remember everything haha. So thank you for writing and uploading this and keep up the great work!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
what a great horse! gotta love him!
DalekQueen7 chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
This is great. I have a question, though: is Tuilinn the same grey horse that met an unfortunate end in your story "Wounds"? That would be so sad... He has great personality in this story. :)

Perhaps you might consider a prequel that shows little Aragorn's successful horse-stealing incident?
Lady Celairiel chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
Lovely!
WoodElfJedi chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Hahahaha! *laughs* Loved this!
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Hahahha! A horse out-smarted a horse thief! I always thought horses had smart brains. Lol. And I love the display of loyalty the horse showed to Legolas.
I love horses! Don't you? :)
Green Eyes and Blue Insanity chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Ohmygosh this story made me laugh so hard. Poor Halbarad! He's freaking out while legolas seems to honestly care less. XD great job!
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I loved how nochoalate Legolas was during all of that
ellisk chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
This was very funny. I love the strong will you give to elven horses to match the strong will of elves.
Helena chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I had a big smile on my face throughout this one :-) I have the mental image of Thuilin feeling very pleased with himself upon his return to the meadow. ;-)
Sarah chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Highly amusing! I quite enjoyed it!
WestOfTheMoonEastOfTheSun chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
That was adorable. I loved it :)
Mkitkat chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Haha this story was very funny :) it gave me a great chuckle!
WonderingGirl chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Wow! What an awesome story!

I absolutely adore that mischievous side of Legolas!

It was really funny!

Thank you for the great fanfic :)!
quaff chapter 1 . 4/6/2011