Reviews for Cold Blue Edge
Namikaze541 chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
Did you plan on updating again? I was only curious since the last update was around 5 years ago. I really like this story so ill add it to my watch list in the hope that you would update. CBM I learned a lot of new words from and I like this Naruto just as much as the emotionless one. He still has the mysterious feel to him. The mature feel I presume. Ah if you never update this again then thank you for what I did read I think it wasn't a bad idea to redo the story. I might even like this one better. Your stories are also more plausible than the real Naruto. I believe I've been reading to many fanfics it's starting to cloud my brain with all the impossibilities in the original and the possibilities. People just keep coming up with new ideas i like that.
mndstjohn chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
This is a good story! Please keep up the hard work!
KARASU25 chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
I wish you would update this! it has so much potential!
Anon chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
I enjoyed the first version of this story, but have to admit the rewrite is even better. I wish you would have kept updating this one, it's fun.
Ppsh chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
This is a good story. I do believe at one point I read the first version of it; although, how time flies in that I can see not even this has been updated for several years now. A shame really.
sleepdeprived91 chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
i hope you'll continue this... i thknk i like this better than the other one... ahahaha :D
FloatingWithoutPurpose chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
Oooh I wanna see what happens when Naruto gets to the bridge. I know it's been two years since your last update but please update? I really, really wanna know what happens next! Especially if this is going to be so different to Cold Blue Metal. Pleeeease?
twinklejade chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
UPDATE! seriously... im going to die of curiousment here!
Narutoluvr9 chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
love it! please update!
exomatt chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
yay, great
LapinNoirDeCalifornie chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
I like it so far! If you're done with the original why not remove it? I'm pretty sure I've seen other authors do that...
kkm-crazyfan24 chapter 3 . 12/29/2009
at least this naruto have some emotion!

thanks for the rewrite and i hope that you can update soon!
trkstr chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
I am enjoying this story very much. I hope you will be able to continue it soon.
Damnedlight chapter 3 . 10/22/2009
Hey great story! So far Naruto seem's like a pretty violent person! I hope you update soon!
Madame Minuit12 chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
interessting

i like that naruto, he sounds like a lot of fun :P

I'm looking forward to tne nexz chapter

Madame Minuit12