Reviews for Fluffy Cliche's! Gag
iamaweirdo96 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Oh wow that was awesome! I really hate the fics in which alice or rosalie's an over jumpy bouncing "pixie"... I loved your exxageration, even though it made me cringe at the...well you get it
Me chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Roflao
And for thous who don't know that's short for
Rollin on the floor laughing ass off
Yea he totally doesn't sound gay AT ALL
WinterSoulZ chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Very funny your story just made my day
Nicole.Cat chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
This is actually so funny haha

and I get what you mean its so frustrating when people write like this, completly agree with you :)
edwards good girl chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Hahahaha. I totally get what you mean. It really infuriates me when people over do Alice. Even if you are paying out people that write like that I can’t help but love it because it is so funny.
OppositesAttack chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Haha that's actually hilarious :L and I know what u mean too much fluff in a story is boring and annoying :/
Innocent2Deadly chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
That was the funnies thing I've ever read!

And I completely agree with you...

Some fluff is nice, but sometimes is it just too much...

If you play with the toy too much you break it!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Only when they're high do they giggle. It's really funny, but sounds more like Jessica and Mike than Bella and Edward. Maybe Alice hunts animals that are on a sugar high?
JecaroOn chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
amen to this STS. hahaha. this story almost made me fall off my chair. and this is, LIKE, the most, LIKE, cliched mock fluff,in LIKE, EVER! hahaha. ))
JellyJules chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
classic. stories i hate! loved it. u made it so funny.
moon-called-princess chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
hahahahahaha

i love it

:D
TeamxCullenx chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
This story is true of all fluffy FanFictions. :P Good Job xx
MaggieHale chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
thats an awesome story ever!XD it made me laugh
aaah chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
HAA! LMAO. I've seriously read this about 10 times. I love this story. it's so funny. Keep writing!
WhiteLotus95 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Funny! Love your penname, by the way.