Reviews for Lost In The Dark
babyreaper chapter 9 . 8/31/2011
I was just looking through some of my saved stories to see if anything new had been added and re-read this one again, wondered if you were still keeping it going, you can't leave poor Sammy in that place with the nasty man, why is Dean hearing things in his head to do with Sam, so many things still to find out. Please update again soon. Thanks
SherlockApprentice chapter 9 . 6/14/2010
hey i love your story but you need to write the last chapter
sentarla chapter 9 . 5/16/2010
alas, if only you were still coming. I would be totally fantastic if you came back and finished the story :-)
writer29 chapter 8 . 9/21/2009
Great job and although it has been awhile, I hope you decide to continue with this fic. It truly is well written and at a major cliff hanger! ) Please continue and great job!
Bundibird chapter 9 . 6/5/2009
Gah! What do you mean this isnt finished?
Bundibird chapter 7 . 6/5/2009
I'm feelinga little lost here...
Bundibird chapter 5 . 6/5/2009
Interesting.

Cute inclusion of a romance into the story, i like it. :)
Bundibird chapter 4 . 6/5/2009
"YOu have 48 hours"? 48 hours to do what? not come looking for sam? The only options the unknown-guy-who-has-sammy gave were "Dont come looking for him and he lives. come looking for him and he dies. you have 48 hours." 48 hours to do what?
Bundibird chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
...Um... i'm a bit concerned as to where this is heading...
Bundibird chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Except for the cutting thing, this was a good first chapter. it was well written and engaging and i'm looking forward to more. I'm wondering why Dean 'shook his head and looked away in disappointment.' maybe he was disapointed with his dad, but sam misinterpreted it...?

Clickedy click goes chapter two! :D

The cutting thing was just way too emo though.
SuicidalQueen chapter 9 . 1/1/2009
Another great yet annoyling cliffy chapter. Please please please update again soon. Will they find Sam and Rachel? Will they find out about Sam's cutting. This sounds like the preview for an upcoming soap. Tune in next week-sorry. Anyway thank you for updating and please continue. Happy Holidays.
RedDragen chapter 9 . 12/29/2008
Another wonderful chapter, I am also glad that you start writing again. I hope you keep going.
Darkest Water chapter 9 . 12/28/2008
this is really interesting.

I look forward to an update :)
UThnkUrFunny IThnkImAdorable chapter 8 . 8/19/2008
kinda confusing but very enjoyable all the same!

Great job! can't wait to see what happens next!
sairah chapter 8 . 8/17/2008
Fab stuff. Sam is getting limper by the minute!

Dean and John need to get to him fast!