Reviews for Distribution
cellaria chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
lol amusing & very cute.
BacterialContaminationV3 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
*holds bleeding nose as she imagines what that pic would look like* kyaa! I loved it! :D
Waywardneko chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
This is such a win...
PS chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I demand sequel!
fiftyways chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
LOLOLOL Ohmgah that was flipping funny good god BYAKUYA HAS A PRIVATE PHOTO COLLECTION HAHAHAHAHAHA OF RENJI HAHAHAHAHAHA you, armyofgnomes, are awesome. HAHAHAHAHA this made my day really. :D
Kuropie chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Thank you for this story, it was so good and original I always knew Byakuya was a little pervert !
charisel chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
O my god that was EPIC! That was sooo good :) this def on the top if my list of best oneshots.
ActuallyNevis chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Bahaha! Very funny!
NerdyNel chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Sexy story for a nosebleed-inducing picture - what's not to love? You know what's even more awesome? If you look carefully at the picture, Renji's not lying on sheets - or at least not only on sheets - he is in fact reclining on a captain's haori, and possibly shihakusho. And we all know whose haori that is...
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I loved it, it was awesome and great job

btw amusing picture
e2tavi chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I WANT TO SEE THE PICTURE!
Airenya chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
"Next time ya decide ta take dirty pictures of me, taicho, why don't ya make sure I'm really sleeping?"

And with that, I LOVE an evil sexy Renji!

(dunno why, but the thought that maybe the photo thief can be Renji himself, has actually crossed my mind XD yanno, just for 'poke the Bya' and see how far that can go XD a really good placed bet ;))
breaker99 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
haha this was hilarious especially with the fact that it was byakuya who 'secretly' took the dirty pictures. man this this was a good story.
Sakura Lucy Li chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
This is very well written. I dont known which part is the best: Byakuya taking naughty pics, the SWA distribution, or Renji being awake!
Mindless Destruction chapter 1 . 6/6/2010