Reviews for Come back, come back to me
lovetvtoomuchxo chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
This was a great future one shot fic...

Great story...
MPGirl chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
I love it! I really liked that spoke to each other in French even if I didn't know what was going on lol. Great story :)

Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
That was absolutely adorable.

He came back because of SN and to make sure BN was over. LMAO! Love that.
Chairforever chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
princetongirl chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Brook-Lucas-Fan-23 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
This story was really sweet. You writter Chauck and Blair really good.
TheMusicLives chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Aw! I really like it... except that i ended up translating the French with a website before I realized it was at the bottom. :lol: Some of it I could make out, I've had to sing in French before, but the rest I was lost. :D

One thing that I would suggest is not making your paragraphs so long. I get lost in them, forget where I am and end up re-reading them. So, just that little thing. ;)

:hug: This really was incredibly sweet. I'm favoriting.
predestined chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Aw that was fluffy and sweet ;) Just what I need to get a break from my usual angstiness. XD
jaxsmommy23 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
good very good! i loved it, you should right more in the furture! i love the whole blair and chuck love, its so hot! GREAT JOB
dreamgurl chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Isn't that just the sweetest thing? ;)

I love that Blair was so hurt by his leaving in the first place. You could even see in the show that she didn't feel quite right about it. I love this fic, by th way!

You didn't go out of character, and everyone was with the right person, lol.
Clarista chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
I loved it! aw and I loved all the French parts. Did you read that Chuck loves French from the GG blog too? Loved it. And I loved the NS parts too *heart* -Anita
blairpw chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
hey, I'm JulyChan of

I just LOVED it! wonderful, amazing, spectacular, fantastique! xD I loved every part...every quotes, every scenes,...they were perfect! even 10 or 20 years later, C&B are always the same great persons! *_*

-“The butterflies are still there,” I replied. I must have been on drugs because that cheesy line was a Dan thing.-

this was amazing! romantic and funny at the same time