Reviews for Naruto: Kung Fu Guardian
Axcel chapter 6 . 6/23
Considering what causes the Curse of Hatred to fester (bloodlust, anger, and other "dark" emotions), at least a degree of ROOT conditioning is probably a very good idea for any Uchiha. Hell, if you think about it, all of the Uchiha who did not succumb to the Curse of Hatred in canon had either undergone ROOT training or, prior to that, they were trained in emotion control by Tobirama (basically ROOT poster-boy but with real morals).
Axcel chapter 4 . 6/23
Heh, I love that the Kyuubi brought up the power of the noob.
Axcel chapter 3 . 6/22
By the way, you got Yin and Yang mixed up. The white half is actually aggression and negativity, the black half is soothing and motherly. This is actually an amusing plot point in the manga, as Minato had intended for the Kyuubi to be benevolent to Naruto, but accidentally mistook white for "good" and thereby sealed the wrong half into Naruto.
Axcel chapter 3 . 6/22
Uzumaki already have such an extreme talent for swordsmanship that it rivals their talent at fuinjutsu. Keep in mind that, with fuinjutsu, they basically enslaved the god of death. Imagine that level but in kenjutsu. Now imagine that level of talent combined with the nine stances.

Yeah.
Axcel chapter 2 . 6/22
You know, the academy starts at age six. Remember, Kakashi graduated when he was six and it was said that he graduated the same year he entered. Logically, they would have had no way of knowing he was a prodigy beforehand, so he probably didn't get early admittance.
Axcel chapter 1 . 6/22
This makes me want to write a fic in which a very young, impressionable Naruto watches Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon and House of Flying Daggers. From that, he comes to the conclusion that he can do that stuff too. Being Naruto, he succeeds, of course.
LuminaFinale chapter 10 . 12/3/2013
Dude how could hitting the humerus with pressure points Freeze the leg since the humerus is the bone beneath your biceps. Sure hitting the femur and tibia but the humerus? Please do more research or you will just embarrass yourself with your lack of knowledge about the skeletal system and human anatomy.

Yours truly: LuminaFinale
silverstreak93242 chapter 18 . 4/13/2013
Well, here's hoping that this review finds you well...This story was recommended by another author whose story I read, and I decided to give it a shot, and I am glad I did! I like the premise and the storyline and I am hoping that this story isn't dead! There is so much that you can do with the story line that it would be a major shame to let it die! I am hoping that you will be willing to put out the next chapters and continue the story, either continuing it here, or even putting the next chapters up as a sequel like you mentioned in your author's update, either way it would be a good continuation of the storyline! And though it may be cliche and all that, but Naruto could actually be put into the CRA and actually wind up with both Tenten and Hinata! But I honestly think you have a very good storyline that introduces the Ninja world once more to Qi and as for Naruto being able to use both Qi and Chakra well, why shouldn't he use everything at his disposal as the guardian of two nine's? Anyways, again, here's hoping that this finds you well, and that you will be willing to continue the story one way or the other!
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 9 . 11/22/2011
Total awsomeness. I love this fic.

C.D.
Snakeboys chapter 19 . 7/7/2011
please continue the story I really like it I am really interested in how the story is going to continue
Mortimer Grimm chapter 19 . 6/28/2011
Well, it's an average story, but if you plan on continuing it, I think it should be in the same story and not a sequel.
OnGuard chapter 19 . 10/1/2010
umm, get rid of this story. to many damn character deaths. and things keep going smoothly for the bad guys.
Vegeta chapter 19 . 3/7/2010
i am a huge fan of your fic, please continue it lol because it's great to read
ArmorOfGeddon chapter 18 . 2/14/2010
Sarutobi backing down from dealing with Danzou makes no sense. He could just have Danzou sent to Ibiki and tortured for info/proof of his illegal actions then executed in private with no fuss and Ibiki sworn to secrecy.

If anyone asks why Danzou wasn't given a public trial/execution it can easily be explained that Danzou knew many high-level secrets from when Root was legally active and had threatened to reveal them in an attempt to buy his safety. Nobody can compalin about that. Koharu and Homura's compliance can be bought simply by Saurotbi lying to them and telling them Danzou threatened to reveal the truth behind the Uchiha Clan Massacre in an attempt to take them down with him.

Hell, just have Danzou arrested in secret, kill him, and claim Sasuke did it (like with Itachi)! Its not like Itachi was the only guy Sarutobi could trust with such under-the-table acts to protect Konoha! It seems like Sarutobi is risking letting Danzou run loose just to try and take the moral highground.
ArmorOfGeddon chapter 15 . 2/14/2010
I have to say, as much as I'm enjoying this fic, the conglomerate Wu Masters Spirit's sermon was pure BS.

Saying he had a choice when his refusal could very well result in the world's destruction or his own death is just a blatant lie. Hell, giving up those manuscripts means Madara can sense them, teleport over, and grab Naruto all at once, which results in his death!

If Naruto is a selfless person the guilt of knowing the world would be destroyed would eat him alive, and even if Naruto was a completely selfish person (as apparently some past masters had been) he'd have no choice to continue on if only to save his own skin!

Its still no real choice at all! Either accept his unwanted burdens and suffer greatly from a choice that he was herded into accepting from the beginning only to possibly lose and die anyway, or take the easy way out and risk the whole world (and himself) being destroyed anyway!

Its a complete crapshoot either way! granted, that's life, but if the spirit had promised him something like "Give up the manuscripts and Master Wu (whom Naruto has some measure of faith in) will take care of them and ensure Madara doesn't find you the moment you unseal the manuscripts.", then you could claim he had a real choice!

Saying, it doesn't matter if you possibly die or condem the world to destruction from your choice because you chose to put it out of your own hands is hardly a real choice! No one would willingly give up those burdens under those circumstances! Even a selfish coward would accept simply because his odds of survival increase!