Reviews for Child Of The Light, Prodigy Of The Dark
ravenclawrocks14 chapter 7 . 7/14
I really like how Sirius doesn’t judge Harry for being a Slytherin because I always find it really hypocritical if he is like that because of being the family anomaly is bad then surely he is no better.
P.S BBC Merlin Rules
raishaazmi chapter 7 . 3/20
could you pleeeaaassseeee continue?
Shadows guide D chapter 1 . 2/10
you abandoned the story
Fireguy892 chapter 1 . 1/22
abandoned
Ray chapter 2 . 12/15/2017
I just finished chapter 2 this is turning into a great story!

Best Regards,R
SuperApplePie chapter 7 . 11/25/2017
An incredibly nerve-racking (and interesting) chapter.
iPod reader chapter 1 . 11/11/2017
Copied and pasted:
A/N: Finally, the first chapter is over! This story has been floating around in my head for almost two years! The good thing is though that I have the WHOLE story planned out chapter by chapter to the end.

I have read SO many TBWL fics by now, you name it and I've probably read it. But you know what, I can count on one hand the number of them that have gotten past the stage where James/Lily/Wizarding world have realised their mistake. Seriously, none of them ever get finished, ever!

So I have challenged myself to write my own and heaven help me, I will finish it if it's the last thing I do. I swear!:

Replied: I think you failed your challenge...
Mishi Gohiku
Guest chapter 2 . 10/11/2017
plz make dumbledore an a8888hole plz
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2017
thumbs up ur amazing.
HP Lover 07 chapter 7 . 9/24/2017
I loved this chapter! Please write the next one soon!
Drarry Shiper chapter 7 . 8/31/2017
please do update! I mean, why have you cut so short? The story is really good!
Drarry Shipper chapter 4 . 8/31/2017
Not gonna lie, this is different and a hella lot more realistic than most of the other ones I've read. I feel like Lily and James would be parents like this, however, Dumbledore doesn't have his 'mystical, wise feel' around him...intentional? I hope you complete this as quite a long story since it's AWESOME. i'm looking forward to reading the rest!
DerangedDolphinofMagic chapter 7 . 8/29/2017
So you're going to go past the part where there figure out that he is the boy-who-lived? Okay, when? Its pretty good though.
Smiles!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/21/2017
I really love this story and then I found out that it hasn't been updated in a couple of years even though you said you were going to finish it if it's the last thing you do. I really hope you're not dead cause then I would feel like a bitch for outing you on your lie to your readers. Please update and finish this story if you're alive. If you have no more inspiration to finish this story then please pass it onto someone who will. Many people will be depending on you because of your exceptional writing skills and intersing plot to do one of those options. Thank you for reading my commentary and have a good day.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/26/2017
Has it been long enough yet? 9 years?