Reviews for Child Of The Light, Prodigy Of The Dark
wujuninja chapter 1 . 10/15
best stories are always not finished
TheSkyeDragon chapter 7 . 9/24
I'm going to repeat what the I'm sure all the other 700 reviews are sayng...PLEASE UPDATE! I love this! It's so realistic!
cadence chapter 7 . 8/16
JUST AS I WAS FUCKING GETTING INTO IT.
*CLAP CLAP* WELL FUCKING DONE.
Iceleaf13 chapter 1 . 8/7
I'm on the autism spectrum myself, and I'm wondering if I should be offended at some of the opinions about autism expressed here.
ravenclawrocks14 chapter 7 . 7/14
I really like how Sirius doesn’t judge Harry for being a Slytherin because I always find it really hypocritical if he is like that because of being the family anomaly is bad then surely he is no better.
P.S BBC Merlin Rules
raishaazmi chapter 7 . 3/20
could you pleeeaaassseeee continue?
Shadows guide D chapter 1 . 2/10
you abandoned the story
Fireguy892 chapter 1 . 1/22
abandoned
Ray chapter 2 . 12/15/2017
I just finished chapter 2 this is turning into a great story!

Best Regards,R
SuperApplePie chapter 7 . 11/25/2017
An incredibly nerve-racking (and interesting) chapter.
iPod reader chapter 1 . 11/11/2017
Copied and pasted:
A/N: Finally, the first chapter is over! This story has been floating around in my head for almost two years! The good thing is though that I have the WHOLE story planned out chapter by chapter to the end.

I have read SO many TBWL fics by now, you name it and I've probably read it. But you know what, I can count on one hand the number of them that have gotten past the stage where James/Lily/Wizarding world have realised their mistake. Seriously, none of them ever get finished, ever!

So I have challenged myself to write my own and heaven help me, I will finish it if it's the last thing I do. I swear!:

Replied: I think you failed your challenge...
Mishi Gohiku
Guest chapter 2 . 10/11/2017
plz make dumbledore an a8888hole plz
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2017
thumbs up ur amazing.
HP Lover 07 chapter 7 . 9/24/2017
I loved this chapter! Please write the next one soon!
Drarry Shiper chapter 7 . 8/31/2017
please do update! I mean, why have you cut so short? The story is really good!