Reviews for Child Of The Light, Prodigy Of The Dark
I really love this story and then I found out that it hasn't been updated in a couple of years even though you said you were going to finish it if it's the last thing you do. I really hope you're not dead cause then I would feel like a bitch for outing you on your lie to your readers. Please update and finish this story if you're alive. If you have no more inspiration to finish this story then please pass it onto someone who will. Many people will be depending on you because of your exceptional writing skills and intersing plot to do one of those options. Thank you for reading my commentary and have a good day.
Has it been long enough yet? 9 years?
OnelastGaze chapter 5 . 6/13
Harry had voldemorts brother wand. At the end you wrote/implied that Caleb had it so Harry could take the snake. You might want to fix that.
Azurepheonix chapter 7 . 5/17
please continue
ruinedsandwich chapter 1 . 4/3
GOOD GOD MAN ITS BEEN NINE YEARS? I HAVE FOUND THIS BEAUTIFUL WORK OF ART TOO LATE. I KNOW YOU HAVE SAID THAT THIS ISNT ABANDONED AND I WANT TO BELIEVE YOU. BUT PLEASE. TELL ME IF IT IS ABANDONED. PLEASE WRITE AN AUTHORS NOTE. PLEASE. I DONT WANT TO SPEND MY DAYS WAITING FOR SOMETHING THAT'LL NEVER COME. I HONESTLY THINK THAT THIS IS AMAZING. YOU HAVE MADE THEIR REACTIONS SPOT ON. YOU MADE THE CLICHE TWIN JEALOUSY NOT CLICHE WITH THE WAY YOU DELIVERED IT. MAN OH MAN READING THIS IS JUST A THRILL
Ezequiel Kirishiki chapter 1 . 3/31
The irony.
unknown chapter 7 . 3/14
hi...really hope that you will continue updating this...?
unknown chapter 7 . 3/14
hi...really hoe that you will continue this...?
Celtic Shadow Mage chapter 7 . 3/4
get yo butt up, and start writing again! ! ! ! !
NightmareMBD chapter 7 . 3/3
Here lies an amazing fic, collecting dust but loyally waiting for its author to come back, and finish what he started.
You said you'd never abandon this story (because it's fabulous), it's been nine years now, you lied to us, please come back and update this story, the premise and plot are so brilliant, PLEASE COME BACK!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/10/2016
This is so slow so it's fucking boring
awefanfic chapter 7 . 11/30/2016
please update!what happens now?reactions?
kare-bear-Karen chapter 7 . 11/30/2016
Sure, you'll NEVER abandon this story, huh? EIGHT years have passed! And it was so good too!
Jasminedreamsong chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
I love how you wrote this author's note and your story still snt finished when its been 8 years