Reviews for Child Of The Light, Prodigy Of The Dark
StoryReigns96 chapter 1 . 7/8
Are you people serious? Am I the only person who realizes how ridiculous this story is. I mean basing the fate of the world on which twin is more socially active at one, or whether or not a baby has autism because he doesn't cry much or associate with other infants much. Good god, I am certain if keep reading this story it'll be that Harry is the real BWL but he was asleep when they found him so it must have been Caleb. His incredible IQ will probably translate into knowing things a two year couldn't possibly know. Dialogue like it was from a cliche Brady Bunch episode. Terrible story, 2/10 for grammar and spelling.
Luna Lovegood's Nargles chapter 7 . 6/13
What happened to 'don't worry I'll never abandon this story!' It's so good! Why didn't you keep going?
FancyFangirl chapter 7 . 6/7
OMG I LOVE BBC'S MERLIN ITS THE BEST THING EVER! Ahem. Sorry about that. I love your story, even though it is cliched, I liked how you actually made the Potters in character, instead of fame loving and attention seeking bastards. As for updates... Are you not continuing this story? I hope not- this has to be one of the best "twin who lived" stories I've read. I really don't want to sound like a brat here, but please update soon- it's been about 7 years.
Ariana Flynn Riddle chapter 7 . 5/30
This is an amazing story BTW. For some reason though the piece of the story that stuck with me the most was Voldie's 8mm lawn. That's like a really short-grassed lawn! Crazy, crazy Voldie (Autocorrect really wants his name to be Goldie, silly autocorrect, even his skin isn't at all golden!). Also, I'm normally kk with Hiatus 'n' stuff, but I think seven years is overdoing it a tad.
Azniro-Yes Me chapter 7 . 5/17
This is a great story! Please please update
John Hurt chapter 7 . 4/30
OMG I LOVE MERLIN
JOHN HURT'S IN IT!
LOOK UP JOHN HURT - HE'S THE GREAT DRAGON HE'S SO AWESOME OMG
Your Guest chapter 7 . 4/11
"...I will finish it even if it is the last thing I do. I swear!" -dyly 7/14/08
Kitsune-sama888 chapter 7 . 4/3
NOOOO Y IS THIS STORY ABANDONED ITS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES IVE EVER READ!
Hades Child99 chapter 7 . 3/25
You abandoned it.
SB and OGMM chapter 5 . 3/19
The quote about duct tape is from (I'm just remembering this from the top of my head, so don't totally trust me on this) a episode of Myth Busters. And also, I think it was Kary who said it. I'm not really sure.
Have a nice day
-SB-
Lana chapter 7 . 2/26
Sept ans déjà, et votre affirmation comme quoi jamais cette fiction ne serait abandonnée est devenue obsolète. A quand une suite
KainVixenheim chapter 7 . 2/8
MERLIN!
I 3 merlin
...
Now I know you say you aren't going to abandon this
But when are you going to update?
KainVixenheim chapter 2 . 2/8
Well I like the story
And a question
Could you possibly send me a list of TBWL
cos I really enjoy them
And I can never find them
I don't really mind if they aren't finished or are discontinued
Slytherin of the Sea chapter 7 . 2/7