Reviews for Paint my Skin with your Lips
koolapples chapter 27 . 6/16
this story is so well-written and awesome :D
please update soon
Utiradien chapter 27 . 6/10
PH MY HOLY SHIT IT UPDATED BLESS EVERYTHING IM SO FUCKING EXCITED! ThIS IS FANTASTIC THAT WAS SO GREAT OH GOLLY
M3m chapter 27 . 6/9
Great to have you back.
reidxxfangirlxx88 chapter 27 . 6/9
great chapter... I was so excited when I saw that you had update...this is my favorite ron/draco story ever...cannot wait to find out what happens on their date. please update soon, and keep up the great work.
catridesdown chapter 27 . 6/9
Super cute! Love the story and can't wait for the next chapter. XD
Hope you update soon. 3

X Cat
macgruberrr chapter 27 . 6/9
omgomg yay you're back! I basically shrieked when I saw this was updated- I've been checking! It was one of the first stories I seriously got into (and one of the best Ron/Draco stories out there imo) and ugh I'm just really happy to see that you're writing again and that it'll continue.
countryangelatheart chapter 26 . 5/29
Please update soon. I keep checking to make sure I haven't missed a new chapter only to have my hopes dashed.
Citty Cat chapter 26 . 4/26/2014
I'm read it already twice
Aaaaaand I want more! *looking at you with pleading eyes*
I love the way you write XD
love and temptations chapter 26 . 8/11/2013
i love this story so fucking much I've reed it like at least 15 times so please pretty please keep posting this is the only story with this couple worth reading and i really love it
love and temptations chapter 23 . 8/10/2013
i really love this story so much please keep writing pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeee
Guest chapter 26 . 8/1/2013
i totally love this story i have already reed it like at least 5 times please update please

i just love this story it's amazing

pretty please
by the way you write fantastic :D love it
Bre95 chapter 26 . 7/12/2013
I got down to the bottom think there would be another chapter and everything would be fine but my luck struck out and I got to the bottom to see 26/26 and I was like nooooooooooooo because its such a good story and you write it soooooo well and I didn't want to reach chapter 26 that quickly without seein an update but I did. And I have to say I love your story! It's wonderful and soo well written. I love that luscius is so bad and what what you've down with all the characters is wonderfully awesome and I'm really staring to think Harry's jealousy of not having something like Ron so he's making Ron and Draco miserable and I also think he could be a closeted gay! Pregant Remus is adorable! What would make it even more so is if Draco got pregnant at the same time and they could help each other out through it and yell at there respect men together with food cravings and aching back and swollen aches and things it would be adorable! But I'll end it here before this review gets too long :) I can not wait for your next update and I hope your fairing well and to wish you luck on writing your next chapter!
leo chapter 26 . 7/8/2013