Reviews for Paint my Skin with your Lips
abstersdaboss chapter 14 . 7/29
I miss blaise now...
sasunaru1827 chapter 27 . 3/12/2016
I really love this story.. I love Ron and Draco's relationship.. This could not get any better, well if there's snarry it would but even if there isn't it is still perfect. thank you for sharing this .
Guest chapter 6 . 2/27/2016
awesome
Dude.cx chapter 4 . 2/27/2016
*rolls eyes*
koolapples chapter 27 . 6/16/2015
this story is so well-written and awesome :D
please update soon
Utiradien chapter 27 . 6/10/2015
PH MY HOLY SHIT IT UPDATED BLESS EVERYTHING IM SO FUCKING EXCITED! ThIS IS FANTASTIC THAT WAS SO GREAT OH GOLLY
M3m chapter 27 . 6/9/2015
Great to have you back.
reidxxfangirlxx88 chapter 27 . 6/9/2015
great chapter... I was so excited when I saw that you had update...this is my favorite ron/draco story ever...cannot wait to find out what happens on their date. please update soon, and keep up the great work.
catridesdown chapter 27 . 6/9/2015
Super cute! Love the story and can't wait for the next chapter. XD
Hope you update soon. 3

X Cat
macgruberrr chapter 27 . 6/9/2015
omgomg yay you're back! I basically shrieked when I saw this was updated- I've been checking! It was one of the first stories I seriously got into (and one of the best Ron/Draco stories out there imo) and ugh I'm just really happy to see that you're writing again and that it'll continue.
countryangelatheart chapter 26 . 5/29/2015
Please update soon. I keep checking to make sure I haven't missed a new chapter only to have my hopes dashed.
Citty Cat chapter 26 . 4/26/2014
I'm read it already twice
Aaaaaand I want more! *looking at you with pleading eyes*
I love the way you write XD
love and temptations chapter 26 . 8/11/2013
i love this story so fucking much I've reed it like at least 15 times so please pretty please keep posting this is the only story with this couple worth reading and i really love it