Reviews for Faltering Rain
ImLostForever chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Nice Aziraphale characterisation!
Rainchecker chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I love it! Sweet and enticing, just like them. This is the truest representation to their characters I've seen yet. I appreciated how you set the scene with such detail, and I liked the end; SO Crowley! Added to favorites for sure
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Hmm. Troublesome. Personally I don't read that they'd ever confronted even the fact that their Arrangement had made them friends, before the almost-Apocalypse, but hey.

Want to give you a Eurocentrism call. Eighteenth century did have a historically significant but not (relatively speaking) terribly bloody revolution in America, and before the French one was over it was bloody horrific, but at this point in '88 or so the natural disasters in Japan, the many wars of crumbling empire in India, the revolution of Peru, the famines that killed ridiculous numbers of Irish and Czechs might all be expected to be at least as big on Aziraphale's nasty events calendar, and happened already.

And most of those happened to Christians, too. Iran and India had some serious and bloody events he might stay out of because apparently Muslims just lose in that universe, let alone Hindus and Buddhists, and he might stay out of all of it because he's lazy, selfish, and a homebody, and written by Englishmen, but...yeah. It's hard to tell, since he's playing a waiting game in England when we actually know him, how much he normally gets about. But anyway. Summarizing the eighteenth century, especially while it was still going on, by the American and French Revolutions is really silly. It had already been full of disquiet.
starry-eyed-ocean chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Can you say aw?

This is so sweet and... I dunno, cute *shrugs*

I'd really like to know what happens next (no, not in THAT way) so if you write it tell me plz ;)

Starry
angel452 chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
hey!

Ok I know I'm late but I can't read Good Omens fics before because my english was too bad! I like your fic! I like the way you write the story!Aziraphale's personality stick the book! And I think most of the reader agree crowley and aziraphale have to be together!

Congratulation
not applicable chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Interesting plot. You write well. This was an enjoyable read. :)
Atheist chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
You are a really good writer and I love all your storys.
Raine chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
Can't see why you don't like this. it's in-character and...sort of... ineffable? One of the best in the section!
sugahcat chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
Who needs plot? Fluffy sweetness and mutal understanding is more than good enough :)
Val Mora chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
I like this. _ It's lovely, what with the description, and the in-character-ness of Crowley and Aziraphale, and the way they treat each other. I just adore this. _
The DeathBunnie chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
Ah...yet another wonderful piece of art by the immortal Tomo. Yay! Yeah, I know this one is sort of old, but for some reason I must have just misted over it because I saw it for the first time today and was like, "Wow...how'd I miss that one?" So, late, I know...but I had to let you know this was fantabulous! Ultra-shibby! Spiffariffic! Cheese! Wait...er...scratch that last one. Unless you like cheese, of course.
djiinxxyahoo.com chapter 1 . 3/4/2002
i love this fic. it's so in character. and sweet. it may be the best i have read in this section.
minwa chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
*bwaps the Comment feature* Anyway... beyond the "Eeee!" of my last post...er... this is a wonderful fic in many senses of the word. For some reason, the hissing is incredible to me. I can't explain it. (ineffable you know) Beautiful!
minwa chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Sholio chapter 1 . 11/28/2001
Great story! Very well written. Good description. And sweet, too.