Reviews for Year of the Spark: June 14th
eiohvbnfjkb932t42i chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Hahaa! I love this! Very well written, however you spelt "Carter-O'Neill" wrong. Otherwise, kinda confusing if you don't follow carefully but I love this anyways!

xoxo
tennille 3 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
omg! that was absolutely beautiful.

amazingly portrayed. :)

now that i've said that, im gonna go bury my nose in some of ur other fics lol
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
I think you have set your self up to write one hell of a series. The information that you have laid out is the basis for many many fics. And I think you are the one to do it. You have a great eye for detail and continuity. Go for it!

Don't forget the whump and the team/family aspect and have your self a great time writing. I can't wait to read them.

I guess you can tell that I like what you have written here. Carry on!.
kaitebug chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
i think that you should write a story where there kids are all grown up and take over thier parents lives. i think you would do go at that. please i would love it if you did. i think you cound go far. and there are no storys like that on here. i love it. great job. atleast consider it. i really trully thi nk it would be a great story.i hope you atleast try. good day.
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
I liked that! Can you imagine a last name with all those hyphens? Lol. I'm not a big fan of Rodney/Keller, but other than that I loved all the pairings!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Great story! I had a hard time keeping all the names straight! :P
Miss Woozy chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Loved it! & I love Avril too! (Saw her in concert just last week actually :D:D) The song totally fits with this. Hope to read more from YOTS!
AtlantisCat101 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
okay um that was REALLY confusing what with all the pairs and stuff, but i like the pairs EXCEPT 4 Sheppard/Weir, sheppard is wayy 2 good 4 weir! i dont like weir
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Aww very sweet. no problem with the beta, i liked how you ended it :)
HathorLady chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
God i love this fic! Keep up the good work!