Reviews for Shades of Gray
TheDragon2000 chapter 22 . 1/4
Well this was a fun story but as basically every other story which includes vampire and elf society and another school it is sadly abandoned. That being said there were some fun concepts of magic (e.g. how the size of the magical core didn't vary or at least wasn't important) so I liked it. Thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 5 . 4/5/2019
He can't shrink the Ritual knife so he has it hidden in his boot but how is he going to get through airport security?!
Also I wonder what the inside of his trunk looks like to TSA when they pass through the thing that let's them look into people's bags lol
kitty1213 chapter 22 . 1/6/2019
Wish you could have finished this first. Good story and left at a bad place. Should mark it as abandoned so others dont waste their time.
Zale potter chapter 3 . 11/12/2018
Interesting set of classes a nice twist.
Zale potter chapter 2 . 11/12/2018
Very nice very well written seems this will get better each chapter.
Zale potter chapter 1 . 11/12/2018
Very nice and interesting start I would venture a guess that Harry is a mage as that matches him a little to well to not be make me wonder how he will use his magic will there be any for of focus for his magic...? Or will he keep using it how he is now and just have it look like he is doing wand less magic...? This fiction sounds like it will be very fun to read and full of all kinds of twist and turns I look forward to reading more of it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2018
Good
Korin Dragoon chapter 5 . 1/3/2018
Is Harry's runespoor going to be a rare giant runespoor or a regular seven footer?
nightkit11224 chapter 3 . 2/26/2017
No more smirking. Please.
Axcel chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
Get your silver sword ready, Harry. You're gonna need it.
omh666 chapter 14 . 10/8/2016
I know you explained why Harry couldn't take Buckbeak himself via a few different forms of travel. However, you didn't explain why he couldn't take him through the transport discs?
Guest chapter 3 . 8/20/2016
interesting story so far, in regards to the nothing points to the potters being really rich with the weasleys being unable to afford 7 galleons for a wand for ron for 2 years the amount in harry's trust vault indicates substantial wealth although owning as much as they do in some fic's is a bit of a stretch i would have expected a seat on the wizengamot even if not a powerful one same with the blacks though i would guess at them being greater financially but weakened politically due to the splits and various marriages
R. A Cross chapter 3 . 6/20/2016
Your story is interesting and I just started reading the first three chapters.

Anyway, I've gotta disagree with you about your comment about the Potter line not being an old line.

The Potter line may not be super rich but they are old. Especially since their line descended from Ignotus Peverell the last of the three brothers and the one who owns Death's cloak. And actually there's also a hint in Canon that Harry may also be from the Gryffindor line. At the chamber of secrets, Harry pulled the Gryffindor sword out of the sorting hat and Dumbledore said that only a TRUE Gryffindor may be able to pull the sword.
StoneTheLoner chapter 22 . 3/9/2016
Shame you never finished this story, because it's easily one of my favorites.
StoneTheLoner chapter 5 . 3/9/2016
This is really starting to tick me off. In almost every interaction he has with people in the wizarding world, he gapes at something or other. Wizards can fix eyesight? Big deal, it can hardly be THAT surprising... He goes into a weapons shop? For some reason the author felt that a shock was needed, because what the hell right? He walks into a pet shop? Whelps, he's going to need ANOTHER shock because why wouldn't he be surprised while in a shop that sells pets, right? And based on the way this story has been written so far, he can't have a simple plane ride to his destination either, no no no. Something shocking will happen during the ride as well, wont it?... This is supposed to be a character who has kept a major secret from his school and friends for AN ENTIRE 5 YEARS! And this is all the composure and self control he has?
1,528 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »