Reviews for Case Within Love
Err chapter 6 . 6/6/2014
Did you watch Psycho-Pass? 'Cause this is kind of so similar to that women being made into "fine-art-crafts" arc. Psycho-Pass watchers, you know what I mean ()
HEY chapter 4 . 6/6/2014
To anonymousfanfics,

YOU COMPLAINED ABOUT HOW BAD THE "GRAMER" WAS, heck yeah it was terrible... BUT LOOK AT YOURSELF! "GRAMER"? ITS "GRAMMAR" YOU ANNOYING SUCKI-O BRAT! HOW COULD YOU COMPLAIN STUPIDDD!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/29/2013
Good work done!
Storybookwriter chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
Wow! (Laughs hard)
Storybookwriter chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
LOL Tigress has a crush! Hahahaha!
Kung Fu Freak chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
i gotta love yur story! love it! :) full of awesomeness! cant wait 4 the sequel! X)
anonymousfanfics chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
grammer...grammer... poor grammer! I wanted to enjoy the story but, GRAMER!

every sentence has grammer errors in it... and I hate that...

overall, getting past the TERRIBLE grammer... it was good...

only got to chapter 3 because of the GRAMMER...

2/5.
Shouvin chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
"Po looked at her and thinking that her face was saying, 'Don't split out our personal secret, we have to pretend that we are the couple. Do it or I'll kick your butt painfully "

wow, i didn't know one look can tell so much! lol. i read your stories and forgot to review. i also gave a look to your deviantart uploads.

i like the concept. but there is to much "he blushed, she blushed, kiss kiss" and stuff.

i didn't say dont write a romantic story, but this is a bit too much! anyway, the overall is good.
marie medina chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
nice i like this story make more _ stories about them i love kung fu panda and kung fu panda 2 i wish that they have some kung fu panda 3 to know what will happen tgo tigress and po

viper and crane

4 love birds :D
MAD- The Awesomeman chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
(I'm new here)I just love the pairing you made keep IT up.
kambre chapter 7 . 6/9/2011
absolutly touching i hope very soon they will make a movie out of this!
Mystic Lightning chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Just read the first chapter and I can already tell that this story will be torture for me because of such terrible grammar.
tatiana alexis obrien chapter 7 . 9/3/2009
fiona have a good day this morning but henry got her flower on the think about make a garten for susan,diyanna,and abbieanna and the girls club but not for BOYS is for and henry picking clams on the beach susan relaxing on the sun and she got a sunglasse and abbieanna relaxing on the sun too but fiona got her flower on her home and she say thank you for night susan,abbieanna,diyanna,hope,henry,and fiona when to bed and abbieanna take it off her glasse and put on her light green chowder and mowder they have a good news is a marrie wedding day with fiona and henry and abbieanna ask them WHAT? AGAIN? IS MARRIE WEDDING WITH FIONA AND HENRY NOW? abbieanna fell off the bed. hope and susan giggies and diyanna but maybe tommorrow and abbieanna ask them again TOMMORROW? abbieanna fell off the bed and mowder go to their home now fiona and henry are LOVED.
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 7 . 8/22/2009
Awesome fic. And this is your first KFP fic? Awesome! Great stuff!

-A.U. '05
Bellatrix Boleyn chapter 4 . 8/21/2009
I Absolutlely LOVE this story! You are an absolute genius!

I like the fact that Tgress and Po sing a song and realise there feelings for one the way good choice of song it really suites them! PLEASE WRITE MORE LIKE THIS!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »