Reviews for Checkmate
taylorbuu23 chapter 6 . 8/10/2012
I loved how you paired them together. I love your work It's amazing to see your stories and writing skills :)
rosaikibu chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
It's really a good story though i got lost abit with all the detail feelings description and abit draggy. But i like how the story is building up.

I wonder if there's a sequel to this story as i really wanna know what happened after Kaname bitten Zero and whether there will be bond and how the relationship would turn out.

I am great supporter of KanamexZeroxYuki though very much prefer KanamexZero

You are a good writer and please write more on such relationship
Who Says It's A Rebellion chapter 4 . 10/25/2011
would you people (vampires) JUST STOP TRYING TO KILL EACH OTHER? none of you should die or have to kill some one else. yuuki, pick one, not both! (silently chanting zero zero!) but if either of them died she'd be shattered.
Rei Chun chapter 6 . 5/21/2011
Wow. Powerful, moving, beautifully written. Undoubtedly among the best VK fics around. Bravo! I really liked this however, as much as I love Kuname I felt the ending was disappointing, almost like a Hollywood type cop out with a need for a happy ending. Perhaps u shouldnt have hesitated to make Kuname a tragic hero?

Nonetheless, to reiterate- an awesome pc. 2 thumbs up!
WolftheForsaken chapter 6 . 9/21/2010
:0 That was really intense - loved it :) especially as Yuuki had a lot more backbone than normally depicted I hate her always being damsel-in-distress mode so this was really good :D Wolf x
Pink Bead Girl chapter 6 . 5/4/2010
I can hardly begin to tell you how wonderful this story was. I read it through in one nonstop session and I feel totally emotionally exhausted yet exhilarated. You took me through such an intense range of feelings from sadness, anger and disbelief to utter despair, to sweep downwards again through hope and a quavering relief.

I love the way you named the chapter heading after chess moves. This was surely the most agonising game of chess ever played. I really like the way you explored thoroughly the character traits, good and bad, in each of them.

I really like the way you portrayed the beautiful and noble nature of Takuma. That Kaname has such a loyal and devoted friend is worth it's weight in gold. I loved the way that Zero and Kaname came to see more than the outer layer of each other and realise that the common denominator that binds them eternally is Yuuki.

And as for Yuuki, thank goodness she found the intestinal fortitude to do the right thing, to realise that she had been an agent for destruction, with her fence sitting and inability to see that she was wreaking havoc with the emotions of the boys.

I am so glad that things turned out alright in the end. I surely had my doubts and held my breath for most of the time. It was so well written and I really thank you for your wonderful efforts.
Gwen Truong chapter 6 . 3/19/2010
Yuuki is just annoying! I would prefer to put her away, so it's just Ka and Ze happily together :-D Please don't hate me. Thank you for writing this wonderful story.
Gwen Truong chapter 5 . 3/19/2010
Yuuki isn't my favorite character, unfortunately. I simply hate the fact that she loves both of them. I will never understand that or feel sympathy with her feelings. I just have to suffer her for Kaname's happiness :-D
Gwen Truong chapter 3 . 3/18/2010
I'm crying a river now... It can't be... Oh Kaname, why do you have to love someone that much *weeping* And Takuma is stupid!
Gwen Truong chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
Hurry up, Aidou! He's also my fav character. I'm glad that Zero is trying hard to save Kaname. Disappointed at Takuma and trying to understand his point. And poor Kaname *crying more*
Gwen Truong chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Oh Kaname *crying* Why are you the one to suffer it? *crying"
Kar-Kar93 chapter 6 . 11/4/2008
Another great story i read through it all in one night. I had a few part where i wanted to cry but the ending was great. It was a masterpiece.
Obscurebookwyrm chapter 6 . 10/16/2008
I loved this story! Between your writing and Blackened Wing's, I have really grown to like the idea of a ZeroxYuukixKaname pairing. (If for no other reason than 'It's the only way for all three of them to get their happily-ever-after'. Besides which the relationship offers so many interesting developments.) And for the record, I really hope you decide to go ahead with your "Chairman Kaname little Yuuki ficlet series idea". There's not enough written about a time that had to have been the foundation of the relationship(s) we see in the series - to say nothing of the fluff potential.
Michi4 chapter 6 . 10/16/2008
I liked this. I am a shipper for the three to end up ! XD Really great writing.
Mjecs chapter 6 . 10/9/2008
This story was amazing. Haunting and elegant and tragic and deeply insightful. With a happy ending to boot ;) I must commend you on your beautiful writing style - it really brought me to understand and like Zero in a light I never considered. And Yuuki; terribly naive, yet so powerful, and so damned lucky. KANAME. I have no words - except if its possible for me to love him more than I already do. He's the King, isn't he? The noble one, the loving one, the protecting one, the understanding one, the honourable one.. like a knight. All in all; this was great, with those few tears I shed serving as a trophy for your wonderful twist on the (scary and dreadful) issue of Kaname(theGodofallthingsSexy)suicide. I particularly liked the very ending scene - where it was Kaname that brought the 3 of them together, rather than Yuuki. Great work!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »