Reviews for Basic Kindergarten Psychology
amethyst-labyrinth chapter 6 . 9/4/2009
This is really good, please update when you can.
nightshadowlife chapter 6 . 4/27/2009
I love how you've rewritten the start of the series! Hope to see an update soon!
kylielink chapter 6 . 12/6/2008
keep going, I like it.
Lluvia185 chapter 6 . 11/9/2008
Poor Joey, she can't hide what she feels for Pacey. I laugh a lot with Bessie apparition. Great update, I hope for more soon.
Countrygirl09 chapter 6 . 11/7/2008
Wow, it's been a long time since I've been on here... a lot's changed but I'm glad it was your story that brought me back. This was a great update. I like the Pacey/Joey interaction but I'm a little confused on where you're going with the inclusion of the scene with Mrs. McPhee in the store. Other than that... great update I look forward to more so update as soon as you can.
Countrygirl09 chapter 5 . 9/2/2008
Good update. Let me guess... Joey's second person is Pacey. If I haven't said it before this is such a cool spin on the series but then again I am just such a sucker Pacey and Joey fanfics... lol Update asap thanks!
Danni chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
Update please!

I can't wait to see what happens next

update like now

~xoxoxoxox~

:)Danni :D
paceysnumber1 chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
So Sweet I love It

Update soon I'll be waiting
Countrygirl09 chapter 4 . 7/5/2008
Aw that was so sweet but let me guess, Andie is going to walk out and see them dancing together just like in that episode and everything is going to break loose... I love this story more with every chapter, especially the way you take what happened in the show and mix it with your own ideas to make something new and much better! Update soon!
Countrygirl09 chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
That was cool! I loved how you took the moment between Jack and Joey from the show and turned it into a moment between Joey and Pacey - brilliant! Loved the chapter - update as soon as possible!
BadgerInMySoup chapter 3 . 6/28/2008
I LOVE this story! I swear, it is so amazing, seeing season 2 as a P/Jo season. I cannot wait for more.

I also like the fact that Dawson doesn't seem angry with them.
paceysnumber1 chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
Really good

Um I like the fact that Dawson is not as angry as he was when he found out that Joey might like pacey and that joey liked pacey before pacey liked her you turned it around making it really good

update soon
Countrygirl09 chapter 2 . 6/21/2008
very cute. I like the way you changed it so Joey liked Pacey before he liked her. It's a really interesting spin off the show. Update soon please!
paceysnumber1 chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
SEEMS GOOD

UPDATE SOON
Elisabeh chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
This sounds like it's going to be a good one. Is there any Pacey Andie paring cause i hate them together. Update as soon as possible.
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5