Reviews for How it Should Burn
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
I would love to read more if you plan on coninuing.
S.H.I.E.LD.13 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
randy/chris/ken are funny, this is a great story so far, post more soon!
Shocking Pink chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
classic, and i love it
of wonderlands and alices chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
[“Ken, I’m not stupid.”

“Yes, you are,” Jericho muttered.]

LMAO. Hahaha, I love it already! Randy Jericho hilariousness. Definitely looking forward to the rest! Hope you update soon, cuz really, we all want to know how badly Kennedy got rejected. xD (KenxMel
derivereine chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
I AM ALIVE RUNNELS!

I FUCKING ADORE THIS!

"she's a right little bitch"

YOU LEGEND!
ThrashMetalQueen chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
YES! YOU BROUGHT IT BACK!
fragmentalis chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Woohoo. You don't know how happy I was to happen upon this story. I just wrote a Kennedy/Melina fic and I was praying there was another one on here too. I love them together, I just can't help it.

This was really awesome. I laughed through the whole thing! I hope you update soon.
The Next Mrs. Copeland chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Kennedy and Melina is not really a pair I had thought of, but I love both of them a ton so I'm looking forward to this.

Yeah, sorry Randy, shitty haircut is right. Ha, ha, ha "thinking was not Randy's strong suit." Oh man, too funny.

I can definitely see hot as Ken's type. But worse than that, all Randy's concerned with is how they look together physically.

If I was Ken, I would go around yelling Kennedy everywhere too. How fun would that be? I would do it, but the problem is, Harris is just not as fun to say.

Where did sensitive "needs time to heal her soul" Randy come from? I don't get that man.

Now I really want to know what happened! Nice cliffhanger...
acutebrunnet chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
hey this is really good i can't wait till yo decide to update please do : )

..acutebrunnet..
Queen Islanzadi chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
LOL I love this chapter. I can just imagine Mr Kennedy yelling his name on a roller coaster.

As for the pairing...Well, it will definitely be interesting.

Update soon!
CrystalxShip chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
what if melina got kennedy to wear weave?

that would be BADASS
Kiss2Kill chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Psh Randy definetly should not talk. He is the king of shitty haircuts. Just watch, his daughter'll have a mushroom cut.

"Hell, when we went on that roller coaster last week, you screamed your name at the top of the hill.”

AHAHAHAHA

I still can't belive you're doing that.
DeathCalledForWrestling chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
I absolutely loved it, can't wait to see what happened.
cassymae chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
sounds cool, can't wait for more
Kennedy's Friday Night Delight chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
0h my god i love it! haha stupid randy orton. sorry i am really tired.