Reviews for The Life and Times of Sumire Shouda
GakuenLME chapter 20 . 7/13/2012
i loved that volume of GA
rockerfaith chapter 30 . 4/14/2009
death? did something die in this chapter... i don't quite get it. please update soon! more kokosumire moments please!:D
assiar chapter 30 . 4/6/2009
Ah. I like this. I wish there were lots of these around. It's kind of like seeing how other people think. Their musings and stuff. :D Good work! :)
IndigoGrapefruit chapter 30 . 4/3/2009
Noo! Ok, how come no one's reviewing this fic? ._. Well, I guess it's just me and you, buddy.

This chapter matched my mood, sorta. Sometimes I just think I'm not good enough for my life, and I'm glad that you made it so Sumire feels that way. It makes her more human instead of just the snobby stereotype most people assume of her (ok, I mentioned that in so many reviews).

CORVUS CORONE, YOU LIAR! You said you couldn't draw Anime well. I saw your picture and it's awesome, x]! And the realistic version, it was even more awesome! I envy you for your artistic talent, I tell ya, PP.

-Janet ]
IndigoGrapefruit chapter 29 . 4/2/2009
Sumire minus fangirl-ness equals O.O!

So the club is finally disbanded PROPERLY.

R.I.P. Natsume and Ruka fan club...

"And besides, she knows she doesn't like Natsume in that way anymore, and she isn't honestly that jealous about Mikan or any of the other Natsume-admiring girls. She decided that ages ago when she decided that she liked Luca more."

Ahahaha, loved this part, xD. Semi SumirexLuca/Ruka/however you spell his name (I like LucaRuka :D). But, but she still likes Koko best right? :D!

LOL, and you say your reviews are useless...

IndigoGrapefruit chapter 28 . 3/8/2009
Koko's so sweet. x] Well, that's the end of your drabbles so far. IndigoGrapefruit will be waiting for more about Sumire and possibly Koko! Keep up the good work!
IndigoGrapefruit chapter 27 . 3/8/2009
Ahaha I'm having a hard time picturing Koko's family. Right now, all of them have spiky hair and identical "Koko eyes" in my mind. x]
IndigoGrapefruit chapter 22 . 3/8/2009
Lol hmm, Sumire is the kind of person that you have to REALLY know to be able to judge. I love how you convey her! I hate it when people stereotype "populars". I know quite a few popular ppl myself, and I'd have to say that they're really nice when you get on their good side. ]
IndigoGrapefruit chapter 21 . 3/8/2009
IndigoGrapefruit chapter 15 . 3/8/2009
Aw cutee! Sumire in denial ;] LOL
IndigoGrapefruit chapter 10 . 3/8/2009
(in a purely friendly way of course).
IndigoGrapefruit chapter 7 . 3/8/2009
Sweet KxS love
IndigoGrapefruit chapter 6 . 3/8/2009
Aww her brother's so mean to her [
IndigoGrapefruit chapter 2 . 3/8/2009
OMG haha I adore Sumire and her hate for swimming. I have a whole story on that haha! She's so cat-like ;PP
IndigoGrapefruit chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Named after her mother... so Sumire was named after her grandmother from her mother's side? Hmm, interesting...