Reviews for Capital Vices
NyaDC chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
OH NO! STUPID KAGOME, GO AFTER HIM!

I LOVE INUYASHA,OF COURSE, BUD YOU CAN'T LET SESSHY GO, CAUSE HIS IS SO DAMN HOT! EHAOIUEHAOEIUHAOI

I DIE!

need the update soon or i think i'll eat my damn fingers! (i already bite my nails :P )

you're write too well :*
Sirena Kitsu chapter 2 . 10/10/2009
Aw, I want more. -sad- Just leaving it hanging. Shame on you. Hope you update soon!
memeylupht chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
Yea... U should update soon ! Because U already makes me worry. I like this chapter a lot. Continue please ...

Good luck .
nanananaSupaLovnananana chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
why the fuge'n hell do allways have on the good partts?
Black Smurf chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
Please i beg of you continue this story. i am so into in now that i have to see more. Please update ASAP!
Rayne Goldenhart chapter 2 . 12/5/2008
ooh! please update. i like it
Regin chapter 2 . 11/17/2008
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
lunarcat12 chapter 2 . 6/22/2008
poor sesshomaru. he just cant seem to catch a break can he? lol. although he should have stayed. who would have thought that the almighty sesshomaru wouldn't have too much of a back bone? it will be interesting to see what he'll do now with inuyasha in the picture. cant wait to see what happens next. keep writing. waiting for the next chapter. update soon.
thechiifactor chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
3 words update or die -0-
brooke chapter 2 . 6/20/2008
hahah this is great its i love the plot normally i hate fanfics that don't follow the real story but man UPDATE SOON!
Mrs.Wholesome chapter 2 . 6/20/2008
UPDATE! sesshou better get this girl! update in like two days or else those prunes will be stuffed down your throat!
sesshi's-gurl chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
wow

who knew sesshy would be so soft on the inside?

well i cant wait 4 the next update .
TOSHIROKY chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
Okay. Sesshy is very horny but in a good way I suppose I cant wait to see where his envy takes him in the next chp.
Sesshomaru is Fluffy Evil chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
oh poor kags, she wanted to find sessh and found inu instead! i like it abd i hope u update soon!
lunarcat12 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
lol. the almighty sesshomaru is afraid to talk to a girl. kawaii in a way. lol. why do i have a feeling sesshomaru will run into inuyasha again before the end of his day (not a perfect day either)? cant wait to see what happens next. keep writing. waiting for the next chapter. update soon.