Reviews for Tales of the Wanderer: Heart of Chaos
CrimsonLaurana chapter 14 . 6/24/2010
Awesome story! Keep up the good work!

Have An Awesome Life!

Laurana
Neon Majestic chapter 8 . 8/24/2009
I really HATED that riddle in "Chain of Memories": "To gain is to lose, to lose is to gain."

I'm eagerly awaiting Jaden's appearance!
Neon Majestic chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
Just like Namine was in Chain of Memories - deceitful and manipulative, hiding behind a facade of innocence. But what IS her real intention, concerning Yugi?

And...it seems very unlikely to me that the guard would have been so easily swayed by corned beef sandwiches. Then again, in a world where card games are the answer to all problems, why am I surprised, really?

Let's see what happens next!
Neon Majestic chapter 6 . 8/12/2009
One question: Will Jaden be involved in this story? Because it's really neat that you have referenced his duel with Yugi in the final episode of GX, the way you have.

Here's an idea you could consider or not, your choice: You could maybe explore how the duel might have turned out, whether Yugi or Jaden won, and how either of them could have won. The canonical evidence points largely to Yugi being the winner, but I'm still curious to know nonetheless.
Neon Majestic chapter 5 . 8/11/2009
To be honest, those fourth-wall breakers are a bit distracting. Other than that, though, the plot thickens! Who exactly IS this girl that's called Yugi? More, please!
Neon Majestic chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
One question: Who is calling Yugi in his moment of grief?
Neon Majestic chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
So, it was only a test...for a moment I really was believing the Wanderer was a dick. Shame on me.

But now what's going to happen? Let's find out!
Neon Majestic chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
Poor Yugi, he's been traumatized...

Honestly, I wasn't expecting that character with blue hair and glasses to be Syrus. Weevil answers that description, too, after all. Oh, and both Syrus and Weevil are known for being cowardly... ;;
Neon Majestic chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Hmm, what to say so far...it's engaging and has caught my interest. Who exactly IS this Wanderer person, I wonder? Let's find out!
bakuradevil18 chapter 3 . 3/30/2009
good fanfic so far

keep up the good work :)