Reviews for L is for Love, Lust and Lies
loveactuallyy chapter 15 . 8/24/2009
cant you carry on with this story?

cus i seriously love it!

Great story, im attached, ;-)

xx
lilsk8rgurl1 chapter 15 . 8/25/2008
AH! YOU FINALLY POSTED YAY! IT WAS FANTABULOUS!
Quiiitx3 chapter 15 . 8/25/2008
no Blair's gone in this one. :/
lilsk8rgurl1 chapter 14 . 8/1/2008
MUST HAVE MORE OF THIS STORY! I NEED IT! LUCY AND CHUCK HAVE TO GET TOGETHER! YOU'RE LIKE THE ONLY PERSoN THAT CAN MAKE ME HATE BLAIR AND CHUCK TOGETHER!
Superdani4Ever chapter 14 . 7/15/2008
OMG I finally finish to read you story.

I might say that I'm a little sad about the whole cat and mouse between L and C is getting on my nerves.I really hope that he became a gentleman for her.

But if this ends like the season 1 I'm going to be so depressed.

Have a great trip!

xoxo
BethyHIsOffTheChain-x chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
i happen to think the character bethany is amazing... but it might just be that she is based on me! lol

i love your chapters! your rockk! wo

xoxo

love B
Pompeii1224 chapter 14 . 7/9/2008
please, please, tell me that Bethany goes down and that Blair, Serena, and Lucy stay friends. even though Blair seems like a bitch in this story, i still like her. update soon
jaxsmommy23 chapter 14 . 7/9/2008
omguh i love it so good! i can't wait to read more! This is the best story i have ever read! Update soon!
jaxsmommy23 chapter 13 . 7/1/2008
AH! i absoultly love this! gosh your such a great writer i love how everything fits in prefectly! KEEP writing and update SOON!

gosh i love it e!
jaxsmommy23 chapter 12 . 6/30/2008
VERY good. I love the way you combined the show and your story, it's great!
DaleSnail chapter 12 . 6/29/2008
i love it!
summersgirl2526 chapter 11 . 6/24/2008
I LOVE THIS NEED MORE
Quiiitx3 chapter 11 . 6/23/2008
wow.

i knew where this was heading, but lucy?

aww. too many injuries for her. :P
TongueTwister chapter 10 . 6/19/2008
Love this story, can't wait to read more.

TTx
jaxsmommy23 chapter 9 . 6/18/2008
AH! i love the ending it was great! i could see that happening on the show! Please update tonight, i'm going to cali thrusday moring, and i need to know what happenes, it's gonna kill me if i dont! haha. I love your story, one of the best's that i've read! Keep writing :)