Reviews for Tell Me
lovediva100 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Soo what story is he always telling her.
Narutoshipping-angel chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Don't like this ship either but it's a wonderful and sad (well, for a SasuSaku shipper like me anyway XD) story! It's so sweet, I love it! :D

lol, I love the note at the end XD I don't want to think of other possibilities either ._.
pengooo chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
This story was so cute and fluffy, oh gosh. Lameness is never bad and this is a great example of that. I loved it so much. A
therentyoupay chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
Beautiful! Such great imagery. I really love how you portrayed the characters in all of this. Will definitely be looking into your other works!
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
What a beautiful little story! It's short, but it packs a lot of emotion. I'm surprised that you don't have more reviews!
sunshinelexi chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
You're a really under appreciated author, all your stories are amazingly well written . I loved how the knights in the story were metaphors for Naruto and Sasuke. The handsome one that is stained black and the friendly one that ends up being her knight in shining armor at the end.

Something I love about your writing is that you never use cliches. You have a highbrow literary-poetic style that makes me forget I'm reading fanfiction and think I picked up a literary magazine by mistake xD. I'm curious to see how this style will work in a longer story, but I'm saving your longest one to read in one sitting.

My favorite sentence in this one is the part about Sasuke:

"But he wasn't a white knight. He once was, a long time before, but something had tarnished his armor and stained it with a sticky red that sometimes wasn't his."

I really like this image, because Sasuke, in Sakura's imagination was clean and perfect until he stained his soul with thoughts of revenge. And after he killed Itachi, he came back like the black knight, clean and shiny but dark and evil and unrecognizable.

Also, does your author note ("Because you asked for it.") mean you take requests D? That would be awesome .
a thousand cranes chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
I loved when it says, "She loved the man – because he was a man now" It's interesting because it really stood out to me. It's been three years and counting that Sasuke's been gone from Konoha. Even with the time skip and stuff, you can see the affects of time inevitably passing. Sakura and Naruto and the rest of Konoha 9 are all growing up and if Sasuke ever does come back long enough for decent conversation, everyone will come to that conclusion.
a thousand cranes chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
I'm not quite sure where exactly I read it, but I liked how you noted that Naruto and Sakura were best friends and sometimes it isn't needed for there to be more. I've always tried to figure that out, and you explained it perfectly.
An Fox chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
i loved this even though im not a fan of narusaku..this has to be the first one i read and i oddly didn't hate it. quite the opposite.
Folle chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
I like the idea that Sakura knows she can always count on Naruto because really, that's who he is. And I really liked this line: "Naruto is everything anyone could ever need in a person."
TarynCasey chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
That was so adorable!
Mew of Fire chapter 2 . 8/6/2008
this story is cute! i can't wait to read more!
Cemosh chapter 2 . 6/29/2008
Amazingly breathtaking!

I was just so into it! This was so adorable and so sweet! You definately have a gift:P lol

The story matched! It was a perfect scenario that told team 7's story- that bent towards NaruSaku!

NxS 4eva!

Congrats on an amazing two-shot! [PS: Who was the little girl with red hair at the end of the last chappie? NaruSaku's daughter by any chance?]

-hugs-

Arianna-hime
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
D'aww...

Even if it isn't planned, it matches their story. And it is pretty good for something not planned.

It's cute.
smooth.stutter chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
Oh I liked that.

I really really did.

I want to read another one;

your writing makes me smile :]

x