Reviews for Forever
The Noble Rot chapter 3 . 8/2/2008
Well done, my dear, exceptionally well done. You've been able to keep them all in perfect character and added such a glorious new chapter to the whole Ghostbusters saga. I'm grateful to you. But I'm lukewarm about the cartoon...for me, it's all about the movies. My first crush was Harold Ramis as Egon in the original film, and I still feel a little glow in the pit of my stomach whenever I hear his voice or behold those soft brown eyes behind their gleaming spectacles. Your story brought it all back. And so I've added you to my favorites list. In the hopes that the rest of your work will be as provocative as this was, I shall now run down the list and read everything you've got here. I look forward to the experience.
TheYummyPencil chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
Lol! I liked the Dan Aykroyd and Ernie Hudson 'cameos'. And WHY, pray tell, was Mr. Ramis' invited with such reluctance?

Peter's toast was awesome. So like him to revel in the opportunity to make fun of the newlyweds, and then get a bit mushy towards the end.

Anyway, this was wonderful! I didn't get half of what was going on in the flashbacks and whatnot, but the emotions were perfectly clear.

Great job :-)
TheYummyPencil chapter 2 . 7/13/2008
At this stage I'm pretty much convinced that 'Forever' is the best GB fic on this archive. So I'll just favourite it now and tell you again how amazing it is.

"Damn you to Hell Peter Venkman!"

Ngahaha! Drunk Egon rocks my socks. And angry Egon is hot. Also loved the imaginary Peter trapping imaginary Edison so that they could run off and 'enjoy themselves'. Nice one :-)
TheYummyPencil chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Wow. This is rather brilliant, isn’t it? I was just watching GB today (for the first time in AGES) and decided to look for a bit of fiction on a whim. I’m so glad I did! Egon is great in this! He’s very verbose when few words are necessary, but then that’s the character. I enjoyed Janine a lot more, as well. She’s not as…abrasive as usual, but still very much herself. The rest of the Ghostbusters are pretty well done, too.

Sorry if I sound stupid for asking this (I’ve only ever watched the movies and a bit of the cartoon when I was nine). Is this story a combination of the two, because Peter’s comments to Janine are taken from the film, aren’t they? But then you have Egon as a blonde, which is from the cartoon, isn’t it?

Anyway, it’s an honour to be the first to review! Thank you for writing this. Onto the next…