Reviews for Getting Over Her
Jaiaelle chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
This is AMAZING. Seriously. I like Chase with Rebecca (but not as much as I like him with Lola!). I think of all the Chase/Rebecca stories I've read this is, by far, the best. The description of Chase's small home town made me think of Stars Hollow, from Gilmore Girls. It sounds like a nice little town that would be fun to live in. I also can imagine Chase having adventures there, learning from his quirky neighbors. Man, I wish Chase really HAD gotten over Zoey...
Lov-girly chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
that was really good i cant wait to read the next chapter. talk to you soon bye bye
Wind Writer 07 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
hey fan-freaking- tastic. even thought I HATE Rebecca with every fiber of my being i absolutely loved this was well written had an excellent plot line and kept the integrity of Chase's character.

Chase really is stupid thought and you showed that well
bsloths chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
I kept cheering for Chase in this, and at the same time, being sad! Great job.
Underneath All Elsewhere chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Aw, that was a cute little oneshot. Of course, Chase and Zoey are meant to be, but I've always had a soft spot for Chase/Rebecca because I think Rebecca truly cared about him and wasn't trying to hurt anyone by doing what she did. I never really thought about how they got together, although it Chase mentioned it in "Chase's Girlfriend." I'm glad you wrote this though, because most people don't appreciate this couple. :)
psav2005 chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
very good job, I like the idea of the story, as I haven't seen any stories about how the two actually got together
wannabi428 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
great, you should write more of these:D