Reviews for An Odd Discussion
Dr. B. Shadow chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
I would hope for a continuation, where Donna picks at him asking if it was a hard night after this scene ;P
Great story, would love to see this!
Sincerely,
-Dr. B. Shadow.
Emmeline chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Very entertaining. I can imagine they might have a had a conversation like this one.
Jaby chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
*giggling*

this made me revisite some cathrin tates -lauren-clipps- at youtube.
The Queen of Confusion chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
You just had to put Lauren in there didn't you?

Great story!

SARAH
lena chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
LOLz
Taylor Harkness chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Haha, that was hilarious and as for that bovvered thing, ROTFL!
123-321 chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
LOL XD

great job!
ficfan chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
-Donna leaned against the console, and smirked, “Am I bovvered?”

“Eh?”

“Am I bovvered though? Do I look bovvered?”

The Doctor shook his head and refused the urge to whack it on some sort of wall.-

LMAO... That is my favorite skit on her show.

Reminds me of an episode where she hugged the doctor and when he asked why she said "I don't know" and I couldn't help but laugh because I had just seen an episode of THe Catherin Tate Show.
FlyFly chapter 1 . 1/15/2009

ROSE SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THERE!

SHOULD HAVE BEEN LIKE!

Donna: Am i as good as Rose?

Doctor: ...

Donna: Oh right, not talking about her then...

Doctor: She's never kissed me before, well not really, i mean it was sort of another person...

Donna: -jaw drops to ground-

OR SOMETHING ALONG THOSE LINES!

Uhm... i have a request... Could you uhm.. please write me a uhm, awesome Rose/10 Fanfic that i can drool over? Please? XD

I WOULD BE VERY HAPPY! AND I CAN WRITE YOU A FIC TOO!

(Its just that if i write one then i wont be able to drool over it cos its my own writing and it'll be weird... get me?)
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Very nice!
Totemaster chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
- Donna leaned against the console, and smirked, “Am I bovvered?”

“Eh?”

“Am I bovvered though? Do I look bovvered?” -

We all knew it had to happen one day, didn't we? I would've fallen in love with RTD forever (even though I'm straight...) if he'd had Donna say that to, for example, Davros.

Priceless. This fanfic is priceless. I loved it to bits. Humour and wit flowing out of every sentace... it's just brilliant! And you've captured the characters of Ten and Donna perfectly.

*Saves to Favourites*
timano chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
(Snirk) A cute story. I like your characterizations.

9 out of 10 stars
Ellie Quinn chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Lol, that's completely hilarious! The Cathrine Tate Show! Lol
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Hee hee. That kiss scene was fantastic; downright hilarious.

This sounds just like the Doctor: The Doctor nodded, shoving his hands in his pockets, “Yeah…but, you could’ve hidden somewhere, jumped out and yelled ‘Boo!’.”

This line is hilarious: "You saved my life, remember? Poison? Me? Drink? Ring a bell?”

Anyway, very funny.
SilverWolf7 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
*laughs like an idiot* Aw, this so happened.

No, really.

I especially liked Donna yelling at him to go to bed at the end :P How big sister is she to him? I love them as a non romantic couple.