Reviews for Birth, and Rebirth 02: College Time Blues
Katsumara chapter 5 . 1/4/2010
Great chapter, cpneb! Glad to see that Kim got over the professor crush of her's quick enough. She's got a Ron at home that loves her dearly. A shame he has to deal with Justine and Tara. That could be hazardous to his health! Heck, it'll be hazardous to their health if Kim finds out about that nibble show.

Keep up the fine work! Happy belated holidays, Nebster!
CajunBear73 chapter 5 . 1/4/2010
Class is in session. And the subjects sometimes aren't what's printed on the syllabus, aren't they?

Kim dealt with a legacy of collegiate hormones that pre-dates her Dad(?)'s days at MIST, and is brought back down to earth by the good professor and a little friendly walk down another's lane of memories.

Ron, meanwhile, has his own classmates swooning over his little exhibition. Tara and Justine got their 'shots' with Ron for their own entertainment. Just hope Kim doesn't go nuclear on either of them...

And both seem to have dealt with being an unknown entity with classmates in their own classes. One by propaganda, the other by isolation. But shortly they both will catch on to what they've missed all this time.

Monique and friend had the interview for a job that will haunt their 'boss' for some time to come, huh? LOL! Pays to have references, but what a reference!

Wade starts his class with a bang and the whimper came from the obligatory target who will always pop up each and every new class of the new semester.

It's going to be one heck of a time at College.

Katsumara chapter 4 . 7/19/2009
Well the chapter as a whole was great, and the book shop scene was too good, but the bit at the end worried me. [ A professor that Kim thinks is the most gorgeous man she'd ever seen? Uh oh. :( Evil cliffhanger.

Looking forward to the next chapter, cpneb.
CajunBear73 chapter 4 . 5/29/2009
This is going to be one very interesting year of college for Kim and the gang.

Introductions, welcomes and sticker shock as they settle into their surroundings.

Quite the first few days in higher education. It promises to be quite interesting, indeed.

But Kim, stop crushing like that, it really comes back to bite you in your post-grads...

Mack53B chapter 4 . 5/29/2009
I don't know if I should cry or cheer you, I am always glad for one of your updates on your stories. The reason I say cry, I am one of those readers who have stories inside that will not come out logically and I envy you. I cheer you because I like your stories. I rate them close to David Webb's Honor Harrington books. Keep up the good work.
Thomas Linquist chapter 4 . 5/29/2009
I can't wait until Kim finds out who here Comp Sciences Prof is. You think her jaw dropped when Prof Snodgrass walked in!

I wondered when the nightmares would kick in for some of our newer heroes. They were all brave, but trauma will out. Monique has Esther. I hope Barkin has been looking after Justine.
MrDrP chapter 4 . 5/29/2009
This has all the intricate plotting and multiple threads, all deftly handled, that readers have come to expect in your stories.

It will be interesting to see where all the threads lead, though I will confess to groaning when I read the last part - I really hope it's not the traditional "Kim strays the moment she sees a hot guy" trope that has appeared in so many stories. While that one could have worked after S3 when we knew so little about the K/R relationship, I think that S4, with the culminating events of "Graduation" killed that one dead.

One other thing: maybe you've addressed this elswhere but why is Wade's father named "Ryan"? We learned in "Cupid Effect" that his name is "Lontaine."
Katsumara chapter 3 . 3/26/2009
Belated review, but great chapter, cp. Good stuff!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 3 . 3/23/2009
Glad you updated. Cool job with all the scenes and characters.

Keep the good writing.
Mack53B chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
You vex me, I wanted to enjoy a story to pass the time. Instead you bring memories that I wanted to forget, and yet I am glad that you wrote this. Please keep it going. Thanks.
CajunBear73 chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
Quite the ruckus between Sarah and Celia over the past 'history' of one C.P. Adams. Someone's been given such a distorted version of a certain dad, and this is going to make life interesting for all the denizens of the dorm.

Looks like the proper princess has had her world turned upside down with the introductions of all who inhabit Sarah's world. Shock is only the beginning for her.

Celia sure has got a lot of learning to go through before she understands that her perceptions of 'those less than she' are really of consequence. And getting the unvarnished truth of her bio-dad's exodus from her childhood wouldn't hurt either. But I think being around Kim's and Ron's friends may help that along.

Nice finish to the chapter as a bedtime song really hits home with several present, in more ways than one. Though sung to help a young one fade into slumber, it also seems to be a simple description of what Ron Stoppable has been, most recently, to his young sister, but most often for his KP.

Now about the circles C.P. has traveled in that also includes Gene Stoppable...

Thomas Linquist chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
So, this is where you've been hiding lately!

Definitely a re-read. I don't think once will ever do this justice.

Now how in the world would Ron's dad come into all of this?
Thomas Linquist chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
Excellent chapter, 'neb!

If ever there was an awkward time for C.P. to run into his daughter...

You have given your story all of the experience that every college student gets, with its own little KP twist.

Looking forward to more.
CajunBear73 chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
Why do I get the feeling that C.P. and Celia are about to go fist-city in Sarah's room...? Oy, such the familial drama?

Surprises, gifts, visitors, respect, smugness, sour feelings and moving in at the old college. Just another day in the neighborhood with Kim, Ron and the gang, huh?

See some pretty interesting personalities coming into this little corner of the KP Universe. Also see some turmoil as the new folks and all their 'selves' mix it up with our familiar friends. The blending should be interesting.

Some buried 'Graduation' emotions of Kim's finally come to the fore as she completely releases her fears and desires to Ron when she almost forces that next step in their relationship. Ron helped her get through it as he always does and can, further reinforcing the love each has for the other.

Now about 'Mongo'... BRINGING CANDY to folks? I thought the Sheriff was the one who brought it TO Mongo...? Ah, yes I can still see him punching that horse. But ya gotta love Betty and RJ making their visits.

acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
Great chapter, especially the scenes with Ron and his family; Hana is so cute!

If replying please do it via e-mail. Thanks.

Keep the good writing.