Reviews for My Father And Me
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2017
That was awsome ! Really sweet
Now, a fic about that drunken confession would be so cool !
RoseCriss chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Love Haruka/Hotaru relationship *.*
Awesome fic :D
Miss MoKa chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
How I wish I had a father like Haruka- though on the other side I'd also like to be Michiru, LOL. Great story!
Fusionmix chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Aw...that was adorable.

Really can't say more than that. Great work.
Nocturngirl chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
I really liked this story. It was really sweet and moving. There were some times where it was a little choppy though because of so many flashbacks and one section was confusing at first cuz I think you changed POV. But the story and the emotion behind it was really good.
Octoberjean chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Ok I really liked this one! It was so cute! I have read several of the stories you have done with impersonal and I really like them!
yoki chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
really great! well i understand how hotaru felt coz my father did the same way.. when i was young i made a card for my papa after reading it he just put my card from the table and didnt say anything to me or even smile nor thank me.. OUCH!.. now i cant help but cry.. i felt like he doesnt love me.. well maybe because im expecting him to say i love you too or say thank you.. its really hurt.. doing my best to impress my papa but he doesnt seem to appreciate my effort.. maybe because i made an ugly card.. i dunno.. after that day whenever fathers day comes i never give him card or greet him happy fathers day.. then after 5 or 6 yrs my papa left us.. everytime my friends talked about their father im always silent and hurting inside because i never heard my father say that he love me.. even when he left us he never say that fucking 3 words i want to hear.. they say "action speaks louder than words" but for me "action speaks louder than words but not nearly as often" sometimes its better to say "i love you" to those people you care the most, better to say that i care for you just even once.. well hotaru is very lucky to have haruka.. _
CrimsonCat chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Aww that was such a sweet little fic. Usually with one shots it feels like the story isn't over. Something left unsaid and unfinished. But this was perfect. Nicely done.
Aelita Lyoko chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
This was...I can't type in words how sad and happy this made me feel I love these family fics about Hotaru and Haruka so much and this really made me think about looking more into stuff when I don't know the whole story about how people act and why they do certain thing. I look forward to your furture work.
Yukio Kim chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Gah, the cuteness is killing me!

Really good, there should be more fics with a fatherly Haruka, I quite enjoy the family interaction!

Yukio Kim
Trixxie chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Aw! That was .. very pretty and a little sad.. but very pretty.
Kaz3 n0 Tsurug1 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
This was sweet! I wish I had an awesome dad like Haruka.
konekokoi chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
What a sweet story! The flash-backs to future transitioned very well.
petiyaka chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
great job, u 2! u make my day!
Sif Ivaldi chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Ah... A nice story. It clearly shows a good relationship between a parent and child...