Reviews for Digimon: One Shot
isabelle.ndtorres chapter 145 . 6/7
Re-read this in five hours after five years. When I first read this story back in 2011, I mostly skipped out on characters I didn't particularly like (though all of them are pretty awesome, of course). I now realize that I was wrong to do that. It's been 11 years since I first watched Digimon and this series of one-shots (along with Tri) has brought me back to my childhood, and it felt as though the story itself, while taking me back, had also journeyed with me to the present, now that I'm a little bit older. Thank you for this.
Ultimateblack chapter 4 . 4/12/2014
Hahahahahahahaha nice
heisuke28 chapter 28 . 12/7/2012
yieeeeee kenkari ftw
heisuke28 chapter 14 . 12/7/2012
howmygosh ! I love this I'm a KenKari fan and this little thing about their shipping is sooooo ... oooh I'm melting xD

thanks for making my day :D
nequam-tenshi chapter 145 . 8/12/2011
Great one-shots!
TheOtherGuy4544 chapter 145 . 5/10/2011
And now all those one-shots I had planned are worthless. Thanks, I'll go burn these now.

Seriously good stuff, short even for one-shots, but still good. Just want to say that you don't like Taiora, do you? Just a subtle feeling. Well no matter how much I enjoyed this, it doesn't change the fact that I can no longer do one-shots. They will be merely a shadow of these, and I can't do much with a shadow now can I?
YukiraKing chapter 24 . 5/1/2011
Aww...so sweet and realistic. Great work.
YukiraKing chapter 23 . 5/1/2011
Haha. I can't see Sorry in pink, but it sounds like something Mimi would do. I like it, especially his reaction.
YukiraKing chapter 22 . 5/1/2011
Haha. It's great. Tai is my second favourite pairing with Mimi. I don't know why, but it doesn't bother me as much as some. Great job. I really liked the last two lines. Haha.
YukiraKing chapter 21 . 5/1/2011
I like it. It was short and sweet and right to the point. Great job.
YukiraKing chapter 20 . 5/1/2011
Again...don't know about them as a couple, but it's so cute and funny that I don't even bother to think about it while I'm reading it. And that's great.
YukiraKing chapter 19 . 5/1/2011
Yay. That's my favourite couple! And I love the way you use a more casual approach to it, and it doesn't occure to you at the end that he kissed her. I liked the confusion/suspense, however short it was.
YukiraKing chapter 17 . 4/30/2011
Haha. I love how she just leaves him tied up. And threatening him with Togemon was great.
YukiraKing chapter 16 . 4/30/2011
Wow. Those two are such opposites that it'd difficult to imagine them doing anything together. To have come up with something at all is amazing. And it was still sweet. Great job.
YukiraKing chapter 15 . 4/30/2011
Haha. Wow. Davis isn't too good at English, but Mimi is a great tutor for it, having lived there for awhile. I liked this a lot.