Reviews for The Pain We Share
NinjaOfAwesome chapter 1 . 7/28
You always have funny sentences at the end...
More NaLu?
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 1 . 7/7
Nalu! This was quite depressing but I'm glad Natsu and Lucy have each other and the rest of their nakama to cheer them up. I'm officially a fan of your stories so keep up the incredible work! When and if you have the time, of course.
MyFangirlingWays chapter 1 . 5/20
Well, the end, Lucy's a bit OOC, I'm sur eshe wouldn't want her own father to burn in Hell...I thought after the seven year gap she forgave him? But damn, Natsu ;D Who ever taught you that, taugh you well. Learn more, my boy.
Ultimateanimequeen chapter 1 . 4/4
Kawaii one shot!
Hikari.Yume08 chapter 1 . 2/18
Awww that's so cute! Lucy cheered up Natsu and Natsu cheered up Lucy! Plus he kissed her to show how thankful he his. I too hope this will continue every Father's Day c:
Love it!
Iris Scarlet chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
lololololol i just have to know who told natsu that XDDDi just gotta know CX
Mei Vir D. Ripper chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Kissy tradition... 8D Me likey! hahahaha..
CVLTheDragonSlayer chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Wait a minute...
DID THEY JUST KISS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GUILD HALL!?
IN FRONT OF THE BAR!?
WHERE MIRAJANE ALWAYS IS!?
Twishadowhunter chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Loved that!
The Fox and Hen chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Well... that escalated quickly! XD This was sad, funny, and cute all rolled up into one! Can't wait to read more of you stories!
Hayface chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
LOL whut XD it was good XD XD :D
Kittenklaws13 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
I share this pain along with them. My father died in the summer of 2012. Unlike Natsu though, I can't get him back. And unlike Lucy, I love him dearly. He's the most important person to me that I've ever had. And in case you are wondering, all of my tenses are on purpose.
ambivia chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I bet it was Mirajane who told him that. I don't know why, it's the sort of thing Mira would tell Natsu hahaha.
You know, I sympathise with Lucy on her whole father situation as well (my parents acted very much like her father) but I also for him as well. It's all just a really sad situation. :/ Especially that she never got that closure she needed. But anyway, that's beside the point.

This was amazing, as is all your writing; I love that you built on the relationship between Natsu and Igneel as well, because so many fics just take for granted that they were close - you really showed that and I think it added a lot to Natsu's story.
Just asdfhsdhf I love your writing ahhhh. I could read it all day. :')
JayandNya4evr chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
so awesome! i am in love with this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2013