Reviews for Falling: The Cut Scenes
Electricboa chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
I can see why you needed to separate this from the other story to keep it a T rating, but it was good of you to post this for those of us who want the fuller version of the scenes.
annalise chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
dude
annalise chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
dadddda
Clove15 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
love it it's hot and spicy.
Ayake Rin chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
Aw man i loved this! xD I'm definitely giong to have to g and read the story you exerpted this from! I really want to read the end and the explaination for everything in particular. I loved Ravens final line, very sweet and just enough of her to fit in character. Perfect job, I really, truly think you have made a most brilliant gift to all of the fans of this show, this pairing, and readers ingeneral.

This realy is very well written, and I hope to read more from you soon. :)

-Ayake Rin
Lana chapter 3 . 7/22/2008
wow...just just wow...*takes notes* ahaha just kidding _ *hides notebook* that was a totally different experience then the other version im really glad you put both and up damn girl! no wonder you were worried about the rating...
AudiGirl chapter 3 . 7/12/2008
the original story just wasnt complete without the cut out parts

]
Brazilian Star chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
I enjoyed the cut scenes, and yeah, I've read the chapter 29 by here, of course.

You did a good job, very detailed.

Do you think that there are still more cut scenes? I think that it might be one last one of chapter 20.

Anyway, congrats again.
With Closed Eyes chapter 3 . 6/26/2008
kute! well done x3

luv it ! )

oh andd abt speedy?

ther isnt gunna be drama with him right? thtd relly suck hes suppose to be their friend (

chapters really cute cant wait til the t rated one befr this one (?) is postd

ill def review )
tennisgal456 chapter 3 . 6/24/2008
ok so i understand that this is the chapter with the new details, but instead of reading the parts i already have, i am just going to skim until i reach new parts of the chapter and review those

ok i HAD to read the keepaway part again, it was priceless

wow this version really went into the depths of the sex scenes

it certainly helped to create a more vivid picture

so i know i didnt realize it before, but raven sort of had her climax with her powers as well

awesome, both ways you wrote it

keep it up

cant wait for the sequel!
tennisgal456 chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
get into robins head more? i dont know thats pretty risky, considering how difficult it would be to find our way back out!lol

i always wondered how bb slept in animal form, i thought it took concentration to hold his animal form, and he cant do that while sleeping

lilting? ive never heard of that word

what an in-depth goodnight kiss run amok!hehe

man i forgot what bad timing cy had in that scene, lol ah well

tennisgal456 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
well i think this is a great way to show what you chose to leave out, without making others not be able to finish the story (sorry if that made absolutely no sense)

wowee what a way to wake up, im sure she loved that

oh come on star, robin wants you, you can always buy a new, maybe even silk, sleepshirt

aww so robin decided to initiate the process because he had a dream, that is pretty awesome of him

refreshments? omgoodness

huh so i really like the views you showed of the ideas of contraceptions from both planets

well that was a very benedicial talk

ChristeenieWeenie chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
great chapter! I couldn't stop lefting because to me i find it funny it's so awkward. i am so excited to read the next chapter _
Eve Royal chapter 3 . 6/15/2008
Ah! The steamy fluff! IT BURNS!

Yay! Happy days! Let it never be said that... um... Shoot! Lost my train of thought!

Anyways, it was awesome! Yay, Star/Robin!

Eve
The Red Rawr chapter 3 . 6/14/2008
Quote: "it was as though his entire body were trying to force itself out through his groin."

bwahahahahahaahah. Honey, that completely ruined the buzz. I don't know ANY guy that would describe orgasms like that.

Seriously, I am rawring with laughter.

-The Red Rawr