Reviews for Already Over
1morning glory1 chapter 13 . 1/1/2011
Awesome story! I love the plot development. I hope you will update. I'm very interested to see what will happen next.
strivengoddess chapter 8 . 4/25/2010
o i can't say how much i am in love with this story, are you going to be updating this if you have the time or is it a "dead" fic?
Kristl chapter 13 . 12/29/2009
Great story I'm loving it... can't wait to read more..
m3lvyn chapter 13 . 6/19/2009
so there has to be like a ton of reviewsa for you to update this again well please update it it a great story and it has a lot of room to go towards and lot of places you can put twist and stuff
strivengoddess chapter 13 . 6/19/2009
ahh you kinda had me thinking she'd go off and kill'em or something lol

her boytoy remine's me of the bad boy from the movie "she's to young" it's hot hot hotness lol

her life was so bad at the start i still don't see l/d acting like real parents...much will they ever? whyed they want her back if they didn't want to spin anytime with her?

i'm not trying to bash you or anything i'm just a bit lost i really do love this story it's one of the best f&f movie fanfics i've read on this site, and i hope the fans of this fic review so we can see where the night is headed...and if she makes it home in the same night lol

rock'on from LH89
Aria DeLoncray chapter 12 . 4/10/2009
Great story! Update soon.
grdkaitlyn chapter 12 . 4/3/2009
I love this story! Please Update Soon!
m3lvyn chapter 12 . 3/30/2009
hey theres something you should know:

NOS is a company name you should put NITROUS

and if you need a little help with the car stuff i can help a little
JENJEN87 chapter 12 . 1/7/2009
i really like this i got into the story. i am happy that even though Dani had a crappy childhood growing up that there were a few people who made it bearable for her. and how now living with dom and letty that it seems better for her. please update again i can't wait for more.
strivengoddess chapter 12 . 1/6/2009
your a live lol

o i love it, even if it was a filler lol, just means you have to update soon. oh and will little d be getting a cell sometime soon or what
Vinces-Girl chapter 12 . 1/4/2009
KEEP GOING!1
ReadtheLyric09 chapter 11 . 11/14/2008
I really like this story. I'm intrigued by the background of how Dani came to be. Were Dom and Letty really young and decided to give her up? Please continue. Any idea of when you'll next update?
Little Karma chapter 11 . 9/1/2008
I love this story, and i can't wait to see what happenes next, like if she'd going to get caught by some one raceing or at a race.

Update soon please
Martell2981 chapter 11 . 7/13/2008
Oh man no! need more you can leave me hanging not fair at all.
Vinces-Girl chapter 11 . 7/10/2008