Reviews for Hey Arnold!: Unrequited Love

Cute story, btw B)
shinwoopa chapter 4 . 12/9/2014
Aww what a cute poem!
Guest chapter 70 . 12/7/2014
That was cute... who cares that Lila probably died? Back to the Lemons.
Alykitty chapter 59 . 12/7/2014
Holy crap, I was reading this thinking it was Okay... still how they would act honestly, maybe Helga wouldn't be THAT crazy... Okay she would, but honestly chapter 59 made me cry, poor Helga. I honestly want to punch Arnold for being so dense. A real writer brings out that emotion, now I want to read it till the end.
Yardbird9 chapter 70 . 7/3/2014
It's a good story...but what happened to Lila?
J.C Jackals chapter 70 . 6/26/2014
I don't have anything spectacular to say. Heck I usually don't, but this has been a BEAUTIFUL HxA fic.

I love it I love it I love it I love it I LOVE IT.

Personally I feel Lila burning to death in that fire would be a damper... so I imagine all her hair is burned off never to grow back. She'll look like an owl or Lex Luthor all her life. Ta da. She'll marry Wolfgang and have six kids impossible to care for and be miserable the rest of her life.

There, perfect ending for Lila, perfect ending for my HA OTP.
Guest chapter 70 . 5/11/2014
redhairdream chapter 6 . 3/7/2014
this is cute so far, but i kinda wish the chapters were longer
Margo353 chapter 70 . 2/11/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
!)
Guest chapter 70 . 1/5/2014
Whoooo finally that's what supposed to happen to lila and for helga ha forever I love this plz write more can u write for the jungle movie plz
PettyFan43 chapter 70 . 8/24/2013
Great story write more ArnoldXHelga stories
Valensky chapter 70 . 8/2/2013
This is perfect :'''))
Lover-of-good-Stories chapter 70 . 7/11/2013
(,:perfr
Roslind chapter 70 . 7/5/2013
YAY! I Loved it! I was actually crying! Please, make a sequel! I can relate to Helga a lot! I like a boy, but I'm afraid he'll reject me. My first boyfriend did something like that. After 6 months, he dumped me for a friend of mine. I've never forgiven him for that. But, I was 13 then, now I'm 15, and haven't had a boyfriend since. Haven't even had my first kiss yet. So, I can TOTALLY relate to Helga not wanting to tell Arnold her feelings, out of fear that he won't love her back. 3 Good story!