Reviews for LiGHTLeSS
Herbblood chapter 2 . 3/27/2010
this is really interesting. Are you planning on updating!
AWhimsicalLaugh chapter 2 . 3/10/2010
Please update soon! It is of utmost importance that the next chapter be read soon. If not I'm afraid I might just die from anticipation. *said in overly dramatic voice*
akuma-river chapter 2 . 7/11/2009
Wow. So what happens next. And Ryoma is supposed to be the superbad? Is that when twilight comes?

Love it.
ElementalFoxGoddess chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
Ohh I am liking this soo far! plz do so update soon! I love Ryo-chan with long hair! What exactly did Ryo-chan do to Syuuk and Yukimura? Does he remember?
The Night Owl is Addicted chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
Must you really hate Choutarou so, Awin-dear? XD

Wow, it really does seem like you actually have time to write now. :O Aren't we just the lucky readers? Lovely update, Awin! *shot for giving unhelpful critique*
Mirsama chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
Well, in the moment I can't imagine the two having a happily ever after.

I wanna read more of this story so please update soon.
ryoka-chan chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
so good! It seems quite difficult to have a pairing with the two of them with this beginning anyway, update as soon as possible please!
zephy-chan chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
Wow, i've been waiting and longing for this yay, an update! This is getting interesting and i'm amazed at how you keep the characters IC. You described well of Fuji and Yukimura's sadistic side - even Yukimura is not as sadist as Fuji. However, I never liked Fuji. And you described him very well that it makes me want to punch and just get rid of Fuji 3

Good job! Please update soon
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
o... now this is interesting, want to continue it? There are WAY too many unanswered questions here!
evermorefire chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Please, please, please, PLEASE update! . It's a really good story!
Nic chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
I like it so far. Hope you update regularly!
MARYLOVER chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Interesting beginning for an interesting plot.

Now, it doesn't matter you take your time to update this fic, what's important is that you don't forget it and finish it in the end.

Well-written, suspense guaranteed. I want to know more about those creatures and how and why they acquired such state of change. This half-human state must be related with some medical/scientist experiment. Anyway, it's you who knows all the answers.

Ah, about their ages, please, I want to know how old they are.

A promising fic, it's good to know this will be a multi-chapter and not only a one or two-shot fic. I know I'll enjoy it very much, I love dark stories. Bye.
twilley chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Ooh! Nice one -thumbs up-

Update please XD (i'll still be waiting for the next chappie of this story for a -long- time)

P.S. The offer on the cookie is still there
liar-just-a-liar chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
col , soo in love with ur story
jo chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Awesome story! Very mysterious.