Reviews for 820 The Importance of Being Lorelai
maipigen chapter 3 . 1/7/2009
hmm, I'll try not to skip ahead...but the title is it a reference to Importent of being earnest(honest)? Somehow signifying someting about Lorelai's mom? Ah I don't know I'm a foreigner so I don't get it lol...
Isabell89 chapter 4 . 11/1/2008
First off, thanks a lot for your message, it's always good to hear that a review has been received and appreciated. Second, I know that it has been several days since I left my last comment, and it was a comment in which I stated that I could not wait to read the next chapter no less. I actually read chapter 20 right after I left the review, but the internet in my dorm room, having the craptacular reception that it does, crashed on me and it was too late and I was too annoyed to bother fiddling around with it so I could reply right away. Of course I thought I'd get access again the next morning, but university and life in general got so demanding that I never got down to re-reading the chapter so that I could leave a comment. Even now I don't actually have the time to finish the story, but I hope that will be the case tomorrow evening, Monday at the latest. But now to the review part of this comment.

This was an adorable chapter all around. Everyone's interaction with baby Nicholas was oh so sweet, especially the scene that had the complete Gilmore/Danes family gathered around the sleeping newest addition.

I also loved the townies being their usual caring but also annoying selves. It's good to see such a close-knit community interact, it's so seldom in today's time.

And, as I suspected already, you've gotten me so far that I was longing for the by now inevitable Nate/Rory kiss and thought it was absolutely sweet. Now let's hope that things work out for them in Africa (it's actually an exciting thought how their relationship might play out in such a foreign environment, away from almost everyone and everything that's familiar).
sofy2409 chapter 4 . 7/7/2008
Finally!

I can't believe we finally got some action between Nate and Rory!

I'm so happy with the way it happened.

You are really gifted, you write perfectly the characters, the storyline, etc.

Everything is natural and true to the show.

The dialogues are awesome.

The story between Nate and Rory is just perfect so realistic. I had the butterflies just reading it... So thank you very much for eveyrthing you're giving us with your story.

I'm sad that there is no season 9 but at the same time I understand your point of view.

Anyway, I can't wait for the next episode to see some Nate/Rory fluff :)
But I'm A Gilmore 8X8 chapter 4 . 7/7/2008
amazing amazing amazing. My favorite scene was when Lorelai and Luke were just admiring Nicholas. I thought that was so cute. And I'm glad that Emily was forced to hold the little guy. But what was up with her? Why was she so hesitant to hold him? And RORY AND NATE! The second most anticipated moment of the season for many people. Awesome job. I love your story so much but I completely understand not doing a season nine. It can't go on forever. And I applaud you for even finishing, because I know it can be a huge burden sometimes, knowing people are waiting for you to write. Awesome job. I am looking forward to the next two eps!
lancer1993 chapter 4 . 7/7/2008
Nice end to the episode, love the Nate stuff and the townies waiting to see the baby.
heyderpette chapter 4 . 7/6/2008
Absolutely wonderful! YAY they finally kissed! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!

Stars Peculiar Hollow. I love it.

Definitely an excellent finish to an excellent episode. Update soon!
melako17 chapter 4 . 7/6/2008
great
flcrkr chapter 4 . 7/6/2008
Hee. April getting Taylor to sign the filers was great. She fits so perfectly in that town. Sucks though Taylor wants her to sign up for the summer thing. Lane testing Rory about if she wanted to drop out of the trip was good. I am glad that Emily finally held Nicholas as Lorelai watched on. The townies crack me up! And finally! Loved the convo that Nate and Rory had and that they finally kissed!

Next episode sounds very interesting. Can't wait! It's gonna be so sad when this 'season' is done.
flcrkr chapter 3 . 7/6/2008
Aww! I love the name they gave the baby! Liked Lane and Rory's convo while decorating the house. Very nice scene with everyone gathered around Nicholas after April arrived. Really interesting that Emily has yet to hold him too. I feel bad for Rory with this whole Nate situation. Glad he was able to buy the building for the shelter.
Jeremy Shane chapter 4 . 7/6/2008
Good Story

I think it would be cool to do a season 9. So we can see how rory is doing in africa & other things. Ratings have been good 5.0 to 10.0 for most episodes. Please just rethink about it. It Would make some of us feel good to see a new season until when & if their's a tv movie. Just rethink about it. Do a poll. Email your readers to see if they should like a season 9. Please again just think about it.
lilienprinzessin chapter 4 . 7/6/2008
Loved April and Taylor - she thought she could handle him but in the end he had the upper hand, lol. Also great you'll follow up on that.

Liked April Emily - so she finally held him. I'm still not sure why she didn't want to do so in the first place. I wonder if it will be addressed some more.

I'm glad for Rory and Nate. Given that this is your last season I think it's fitting that she's not alone in the end. And let me say once again what an amazing job you did. I know and understand what a relief it must be to end it, but you did it - a whole season. That's just great. And we could all participate. Thanks so much!
Lauren chapter 4 . 7/6/2008
Yes! Yes! Yes! Nate and Rory got together! And love how it happened. I love how Nate looks at her.. weird considering I don't actually "watch" this. But that's how well you describe it..it makes it seem as though it's a real season. Love Em holding the baby finally! Can't wait for the next one!
Lauren chapter 3 . 7/6/2008
Beautiful segment! Love the way youre handling the baby storyline & love love love the name! I didn't know Richard's father's middle name was Abbott..so I checked and your right! It's Abbott! What a wonderful name, Nicholas Abbott Danes. ::sigh::

I feel bad for Rory. but also feel bad for Nate, i don't know why. Great segment!
gilmoreintraining chapter 4 . 7/6/2008
oh this should be good yay nate and rory good chapter update soon
Copop chapter 4 . 7/6/2008
Aw, I'm glad you decided to let Rory and Nate get together :D I love them together, so I hope this will last.

And of course the whole schedule of visitation. So Stars Hollow, and so April to come up with this and how she managed to advertise it. Taylor sure blackmailed her, but it wouldn't be Taylor if he didn't.

And finally Emily held Nicholas. Again April initiated it. She's become very important and I love it.

Till the next update :)