Reviews for So you want to be a Titan?
cookiesaredelicious chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
OMG I love it! It was sooo funny! Update soon!
Jocasta Silver chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
Dear Luke and Atlas,

First, I would like to apologize for my previous letter. It was immature and childish. I hope my grammar isn’t too bad. I did run it through spell-check.

Second, I politely decline your offer to join the Titan Army. First, I love Western Civilization (with all the mountains of books in print) far too much to try destroying it. Second, I am not very fond of Lord Kronos (no offence intended). Lastly I have what people call “morals”, and aligning me with an “evil” cause is against them.

Third, I do have some questions for you. What do you do if you suspect who your godly parent is, but they haven’t gotten around to claiming you? (Please give me an answer that does NOT involve me joining the Titan army.) This might seem like a completely random question, but what’s your favorite band? What do you think of the “Percy Jackson” movie?

Jocasta Silver

Unclaimed Half-Blood

P.S. I know I’m being a pain by asking for these, but Luke can I please have your basketball shoes.
CopyrightYourself chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
Dear Kronos,

How did it feel to be chopped up into a thousand pieces? Is Tartarus a nice vacation spot? Can I be a god of something? Will you destroy Chris Columbus for ruining Percy Jackson? He only mentioned your name when he was talking about how the gods killed you. Luke you were sort of of hot, but not as hot as Percy.

P.S. I will only join if you support animal rights.

Your Maybe Loyal Subject,

Gracie

Maybe loyal subject,
CelestialMacabre chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
Hello,

I'd like to say that I'm a good little mortal and will happily side with Percy Jackson and the gods, but sadly, that is not the case. After reading some...distasteful messages to you, (Lord Kronos, Luke, and the General Atlas), I have decided that if those who join the "good" side have such bad grammar, then their cause is doomed.

So therefore I have decided to join your cause. I may be just a mortal but I do know a few things that could make you win.

Signed,

CelestialMacabre

P.S. I'll join on one condition. That I receive a celestial bronze weapon. What good is joining Kronos's army if you can't torture a couple of demigods?

~~~~~~

Please update this story. It's comically written.
A Random Mortal chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
Do you have cookies?
SHARON SHARON SHARON chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Have a nice day, sexy-brain!
SHARON SHARON SHARON chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I shall return when you don't expect me ;D.
Sharon chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
You in the mood for buttsecks?
twilght chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
please put this in your story. Hi guys I will not join you but i can offer info and ideas on how to kill some gods. Idea: Kronos you are the titan of time are you not? well then go back in time to the great war take all the titans back like ten min then kill the gods with double the power. also atlas y not go and steal a lot of ipefronin (can't spell). also just because i will not join doesn't mean i won't, one torture office(cell) please. P.S i will be offering the same survives to gods/demigods. Luke do you like annebeth (sp?). P.s sprie is cool but i like grape more but everyone has there preferences. P.s.s.s.s waffle stix/bacon.
LunaPadma chapter 4 . 4/10/2010
Hey, I really like this!

Here's my question/comment:

Luke, you are such a loser. Everyone on this planet knows that it's all about milk. It predates Pepsi by a couple thousand years or so. Maybe ten thousands.

If I were to join the Titans, what are my health-care benifits? My salary? My insurance? Do I get a nice computer? If you take over the world, will I be given a private island? What are the uniforms like? Do I have to wear a nametag? How many sick days do I have? Do I get vacation time? How about paid vacation? Do I have to supply my own office supplies? Do I get a food budget? How about a car allowance? Do you pay my cell-phone bill? Do you need a resume? Do you need my social security number? My credit card number? Do I have to fill anything out to take this job? Must I be able to spell? Do I have a good-for-not-being-vaporized-for-x-amount-of-days-because-I'm-new?

Please reply to these questions at your earliest convience. You may mail the response to:

Empire State Building

350 5th Ave

New York, NY 10118.

Luna
Kap487 chapter 4 . 4/4/2010
Okay, first, even though people have already done so, I would like to apologize for the state of mortals. I don't know what happened to our school system. If it was a Titan, you're all thoroughly screwed, I assure you.

If you're innocent, I will consider joining you on the condition that you seek to improve the school system so no more idiot mortals are running around. It needs to be done.

If Kronos promises to grant me an awesome weapon that I can use effectively and/or the ability to slow time, my chances of joining double.
jazzstfu chapter 4 . 3/11/2010
Luke, do you need a hug?

From...Thallia?

Oh.

Nope.

She hates you. Sorry. ANYWAY. Why do you not like the gods and Western Civilization-which I STILL don't get...-and all the other god-y stuff?
Graysky chapter 4 . 3/7/2010
Dear Luke and Atlas,

Atlas you suck! How could you kill your own daughter sheesh.

Luke is cool, but only if he decides to turn good.

Officially,

Graysky

(Daughter of Gaia)

P.S. Since I'm a half-blood child of Gaia, would it be possible that I would be forced to hold up the sky against my will?

P.P.S. Storm you are so awesome for writing this. You kept all the characters in character. Hope to hear an update as soon as possible.

P.P.P.S. Oh and Luke can I have your basketball shoes.
Captain Uber-Awesome chapter 4 . 2/28/2010
Ha-Ha! This Rocks!
Thalia chapter 4 . 2/9/2010
Luke, if you quit the titan army I will quit the hunters of Artemis!