Reviews for Think Twice
Baxley chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Well, you have an interesting plot for a story here but your timeline is inconsistent. If their parents died when they were two but then became orphans at three? I'm sure you forgot to finish the explanation but to the reader this makes you sound amateurish.

And note, in the movie Button was 16 years old. No one would take a 6 year old on a cattle drive. I know a great deal of his history was left out in the movie but if you are going to create a history it has to be believable.

Perhaps after he and Elysia were separate it was 10 years before she caught a glimpse of her brother. If that is so you have to bring that into the story so the readers will have some perspective of what happened.

Could it be possible that Elysia stayed at a Mission under the guidance and protection of a Priest and Nuns? Even if she ran away that would be more believable than she headed out looking for families.

I know it has been 6 years since this was published but I think Elysia is an interesting character and would love to know more about her. If you can please rewrite this. I would love to read more.
Slytherin Studios chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
I like your story, please update soon.
charlie-becks chapter 3 . 7/8/2008
its good an i hope u keep writin it :D
StrightEdgeCmPunksGirl chapter 3 . 6/19/2008
aw i loved i can't wait to read more of it update when you can