Reviews for Twin Destiny
huh chapter 15 . 8/7/2014
O.O I thought Palutena was the goddess of light.
ElenPrincess chapter 15 . 12/20/2013
A sad and a happy ending! So beautiful! I almost cried when Li-en died. Fucking Ganondork! Fuck him! Anyways the ending was kinda of depressing. Honestly I didn't expect that to happen.
ElenPrincess chapter 14 . 12/20/2013
This ish getting sadder. A trapped soul. :(
ElenPrincess chapter 13 . 12/20/2013
I knew Hana was going to say Ganondork! d(_)b Poor Hana was possessed.
ElenPrincess chapter 12 . 12/20/2013
NOOOOO! The twins were kiddnapped! Someone save them! Ganondorf might have done something dirty before he gets the power!
ElenPrincess chapter 11 . 12/20/2013
Good chapter. I think Li-en likes Pit. Why I think? Because it said so on the summary for the main character. XP
ElenPrincess chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
Aww that was so sweet when Marth gave Li-en his tiara. And plus isn't that like his only tiara? 0_o
ElenPrincess chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
I totally love Hana's attitude towards others! And I love Li-en's shyness and her loving so many guys! XD
ElenPrincess chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Out of all people, R.O.B is the boss. -_- Sorry I don't like him. Calling for a reality check for the girls! I wished that could happen to be. Excpect getting beaten up from Bowser.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/8/2013
This is one of my favorite-maybe even my favorite story on here! I just love how the girls finally decide who they like (Hana was easy but Li-en was hard to figure out).

However, I do have some advice. In your story I noticed that you were missing words or I think you might have spelled some words wrong.

Other than that I adore this story!

WaterDragon645
Alina chapter 12 . 2/21/2012
I really like this story! But, I'm sorta upset that li-en is a huge flirt and everyone still loves her and Hana thinks she can beat everyone up :( but the plot and everything else is perfect :)
Pikachu Angel the 1st chapter 15 . 8/7/2009
*sob*Such a sad happy ending.I love it!
SheikahLover chapter 15 . 5/24/2009
This is a really good story. You truly are an amazing writer. I hope to read another one of your stories soon. Once again this one was a very good story, and keep up the amazing work.

TriforceandTwilight
Supa Artemis and Supa Cheyenne chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
-facepalm- Wow, I said I'd read this, like, three months ago o_o; Sorry about that...

Anyway, it sounds interesting. I'll continue reading... soon _

(Also, Link's mine. GoawayLi-en) (Yes, I'm pathetic.)

-Artemis