Reviews for Twin Destiny
Twilight-Kunoichi chapter 15 . 10/27/2008
Gomenasai! I'm very very very very sorry school was keeping me really busy...GREAT STORY and i see u used the part where sakura cut her hair in naruto anyways great ending and keep writing _
starlightjuliet chapter 11 . 10/25/2008
lol you got those phrases from the anime Shakugan no Shana! Nice touch. :D
alberto4395 chapter 15 . 10/15/2008
that chapter was awsome!there were parts i thought needed a little work but overall i loved it!well im going to miss your super smash bros stories but once you feel your training is complete i hope you come back and write the twilight brawlers,which i have high expectations for it because it sounds when i was little i used to watch the show gargoyles sometimes,it was a good show,wish i could remember more about it thought.i will review your gargoyles fanfic once in a good luck on your next story!

p. asked why we like this story and my answer is... i just like it. i usually dont like fanfics about people being taken to the brawlers world, but yours was different and im glad i decided to read because it would have been a misake not farewell for now.

sincerley,your friend Alberto
iChocoLove chapter 15 . 10/13/2008
That was such a cute chapter! :D

Good luck with your soon-to-be fanfic! I hope to see you back in the Smash Bros fandom placer thinger again! :D
TheAWESOMEIST chapter 15 . 10/13/2008
The ending was so BEAUTIFUL! :3 Even if I got a little sad when they left Earth and returned to Heaven! Still awesome job!

If your wondering why I like this story it's because I like reading ssbb stories with fan-made characters in it and it's so cute! It also inspires me to write a story one time and put it on fanfic!
TheAWESOMEIST chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
AWESOME story! I can't wait for the ending! It's almost similar to this idea I had a long time ago it was about these 2 twin sisters were goddesses they were really close to each other. One was light and the other was dark and everybody loved the light one and hated the dark one so eventually the light ones betrays the dark one by stealing her lover; and the dark one gets crazy and kills everyone:D But really awesome story I loved it, even it if was your pratice one!
Flowershop78 chapter 14 . 10/1/2008
Oh, super. Now i support Li-en and Pit (XD)

Sorry for no reviews last chapter! School's been hard on me. But wow, you really have gone far with this, haven't you? i respect you for you're hard work so far, and i will support you're story till the end! (you have the word of a ninja)
alberto4395 chapter 14 . 9/22/2008
great chapter!im glad your back and i hope you and your family and friends are okay from the hurricane.i dont know how the brawlers hana and lien will get out of this good luck with the next chapter im looking foward to it.
iChocoLove chapter 14 . 9/21/2008
Poor Hana. D:

I LOLed when Li-en started speaking in a poetic way. xD Dunno why.

Update soon! :D
Twilight-Kunoichi chapter 14 . 9/21/2008
no a cliffie! ah! Thank you for updating soon all the other authors stopped updating anyways i know school is tough...believe me i know so i'll wait for the update and meanwhile i'll get distracted by school so sorry if i dont update too soon...Arigato!

-Sayonara, xXTwily-KunoXx
Twilight-Kunoichi chapter 13 . 9/1/2008
i loved it great job...sorry i didnt review instantly...my mom said she felt bad i didnt go anywhere to vacation and she took me to sixflags w/ my bro, sis and bro i n law but i loved the chappie thanks and update soon
alberto4395 chapter 13 . 8/31/2008
that was awsome!when the evil pit came in i was like didnt see that coming anyway this was awsome and now it really has me wondering how they will get hana and li-en back anyway good luck on your next chapter!
Ripper22 chapter 11 . 8/31/2008
Do you play Metroid games? Because, not very many people who write Smash Bros. Fics put him in their stories. Way to go! awesome story...
dog chapter 13 . 8/30/2008
love this story please update soon
That's my Mango chapter 2 . 8/30/2008