Reviews for Twin Destiny
iChocoLove chapter 13 . 8/30/2008
Bah. D -stabs Ganon-

Great chapter! :D When you say "No respond," shouldn't it be, "No response?" O_o;;

Great job! Update soon!
Twilight-Kunoichi chapter 12 . 8/19/2008
srry i cant review long im typing on my wii and its hard great chappie and i wish link stayed with zel :[ o well

Ja ne!
Flowershop78 chapter 12 . 8/18/2008
Your sister kills you alot, doesn't she...

Ah, well. i kinda figured everyone would vote for Pit to be honest with you. But hey, I still thought it was cute. The song was from that old animated movie, Thumbalina right? My cousin used to watch it alot...

And the twins finally met Ganondorf face to face...I have another thing to look forward to! Ya!
alberto4395 chapter 12 . 8/17/2008
GREAT CHAPTER!that was awsome!even though li-en didn't end up with lucario it was still really good.i never liked wolf and i can tell meta knight can make him good luck on next chapter!also if its not too much trouble could you tell me what would happen if she ended up with lucario instead?
iChocoLove chapter 12 . 8/17/2008
Great chapter! :D So much ... fluffiness ... -squeals-

You still have tense problems though - I noticed that sometimes you use past, sometimes present. It's better to stay with one tense. :]

YAY!
Anonymously Kay chapter 11 . 8/11/2008
Hi, I just read this story and I like it! It's cute. It's fun. It's lovely and sentimental. It's
Twilight-Kunoichi chapter 11 . 8/10/2008
she should end up with pit! sory for my late review dont have time r &r with my mom around
alberto4395 chapter 11 . 8/8/2008
awsome chapter! it was really funny!you have to go back to school on monday?that stinks,i still have around 2 weeks,i guess i started summer break after you did,anyway good luck on the next chapter and its good to have you back!
Flowershop78 chapter 11 . 8/8/2008
*gasps* No! Ridley's not gonna kidnap them, right? RIGHT? *dies*

Erm, yes, anyways, I still vote for Li-enXLucario, thank u very much. *winks* heh.
Valvatorez chapter 11 . 8/7/2008
she should go with .
iChocoLove chapter 11 . 8/7/2008
Personally, I think Li-en should end up with Pit. That'd be so cute!
Flowershop78 chapter 10 . 8/5/2008
Wow. You're still doing great. (sorry it took so long for me to review, Ninja-Sensei!)

And as stupid as this is going to sound, I acutually want Lucario and Li-en to end up together. (What? Li-en's right...it doesn't matter if he's a pokemon or not! Either that, or I'm a big fan...)
alberto4395 chapter 10 . 7/21/2008
i loved this chapter!the part when they trained with shiek was hilarious i couldn't stop end was nice as well very good luck on youre next chapter and have fun on your vacation.
Twilight-Kunoichi chapter 10 . 7/21/2008
srry i did'nt read and review earlier lets just say i don't read fanfics with my mom around or awake right now shes not awake...about the not being girly thing yay me too i don't like it when my mom buys me "cute" stuff either i like my own style and its not pink and cute coated also i already knew one reason why u wrote it you said it in the beginning of your story and its funny to know ur 3rd reason and to do it for fun, hey i do my fanfics for fun!About ur characters i love them cuz they kinda are like me im like li-en cuz i'm shy and I'm like hana cuz i have a bit of an attitude but when it comes to family my shyness goes away and i defend them so they are great in my opinion. As for the newcomer Fanfiction's little helper no offense to my following comment but its ur writing not hers you could make it realistic or not and that depends on the reader if they read this or not so in other words dont write what people what you to write. Write what comes to ur mind or from your heart. Sorry if i sound corny. Eh oh well thats me...i love your story i always tried to do a fanfic with me in it but never got the courage to...also i wanted to do a SSBB fanfic to but never got the time since my mom is always here and people would want me updating every week at least. as for the fan fic with me in it i already have an ooc if you call it and her name is Twilight Uchiha...i have a drawing of her which I'm satisfied about and a background story but all i need is courage to write a story eh oh well back to reviewing you...Your chappie was awesome i think it helped and is Zelda jealous? If link doesnt get picked by li-en will he chose zelda? i love the mother figure you've given the 2 protagonists in the story and meta knight as the father figure this chapter was like an important detail to the story. Note: I am a twilight(book), naruto(anime), ssbb(game lover, Bye and have a great trip, also take care! Also July 21 is today therefore i'm 15! yay! ok thats it cuz now my review looks more like a story than a review.

-Ja ne, xXTwilgiht-KunoichixX
Fanfiction's Little Helper chapter 10 . 7/19/2008
No problem. No hard feelings I hope? I sometimes write fanfictions for fun and practice as well. And don't worry. When I said I would be watching from the shadows, I mean I'll keep my eye on this story. It doesn't mean I'm going to stalk you or anything like that. (Ha ha, I'm actually under your bed. I'm kidding XD;) Well, have fun in Florida!
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »