Reviews for Twin Destiny
Flowershop78 chapter 9 . 7/12/2008
Wha? Ike is mine! *sits in corner and cries*...

Forgetting the comment above, you got me excited about this even more. With Ganondorf making his move and sending in spies, these guys are really gonna have to watch out. (If Hana doesn't kill them all...Just kidding!) I really can't wait for the next chapter now!
BlackEwe chapter 9 . 7/11/2008
i love this chappie i read it when i got the story alert but i didnt review it cuz i didn't have time to go on the comp but its great and hanna and ike finally kissed yay! love this story plz update soon
iChocoLove chapter 9 . 7/9/2008
YEA! New chapter! :D

OMG, another I fight for my friends person. xD I love that phrase so much!
alberto4395 chapter 9 . 7/9/2008
cool chapter!it was funny that wario got spotted because of his garlic sister is going to kill you again?this is the fith many more lives do you have?anyway this chapter was awsome and i wish you good luck on the next chapter.
BlackEwe chapter 8 . 7/4/2008
great story i wasn't going to review but i had to...OMG YOUR A GENIUS IN WRITING FAN FICS AND THIS IS YOUR FIRST ONE? ok now that i got that off my chest i really liked the zelda/link pairing but o well pit and li-en sound cute together and impressive i'm new at fan fics and ive just done two but they are nothing compared to urs Ur Awesome! Sorry for commenting...

-Ja ne, xXTwilight-KunoichiXx
alberto4395 chapter 8 . 7/3/2008
cool a battle,but only ten of those guys really wont put up a fight,it must be some sort of trap,am i right?i wasnt expecting ike to ask that but it was kind of funny when all the brawlers were cool you dont have to thank us,we should be thanking for making such great stories!good luck on the next chapter.
iChocoLove chapter 8 . 7/2/2008
Awesome chapter! :D

LOL! Pit is so cool. xDD "Sue me!"

Woah! Ike? O_o;; I found that rather ... surprising. xD A good surprsing. :D

I've noticed your grammer and all is improving a lot! Great job! :3

Update soon! :D
Flowershop78 chapter 8 . 7/2/2008
1. I want to review cause the story is AWESOME and 2. You were right. I'm totally jealous of Hana. Why! *sobs* Uh, right, anyways...Great chapter!
Flowershop78 chapter 7 . 6/30/2008
Wow! I'm very impressed, since you say this is only a story to train. I love the plot, and the characters are so original. Sorry for reviewing, but I just HAD to. P.S...Ike is MINE.
iChocoLove chapter 7 . 6/28/2008
I loved this chapter so much. :3

Update soon! :D
alberto4395 chapter 7 . 6/28/2008
i didnt expect what just happened in this chapter but i liked it!the ending was kinda luck on the next chapters.
alberto4395 chapter 6 . 6/26/2008
cool chapter!i really didnt expect the girls to leave.i didnt it could get any better than this but you proved me the girls planning to leave some interesting things could luck on the next chapters.
alberto4395 chapter 5 . 6/20/2008
it looks like evil is going to strike pretty soon but good always wins!i think i know who the evil guy watching them is now i think he is this story keeps getting more luck on the next chapters.
www.Oddworldandbacon.com chapter 5 . 6/19/2008
Awsome! Please write another chapter. Meta Knight and Lucario have to be my favorite characters.
alberto4395 chapter 4 . 6/18/2008
this story keeps getting better!

i bet the bad guy at the end was bowser.

good luck on the next chapter.
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »