Reviews for Five Times River Song Hurt Injured Doctor
MojaveJ chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Enjoyed all your musings thank you for sharing.
Phoebe Cloud chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Rory. An archaeologist :D

I know, I know, this was written waaaay before series 6. It's funny to think about, though. :)
kehwie chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
So I know this is ages old, but I just found it. And I know it's now out of canon in parts, but you know what? That doesn't keep it from being lovely. I like it. I think you captured them well.
percabeth-rules1110 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Me: Aw, that was a little sad.

Rory: A lot. The end of it mad her start crying...

Me: Don't make me kill you again, Rory. I hear it is rather easy to do.

Amy: Oi, that is my stupid face to threatin.

Me: You spelled that wrong.

The Doctor: Let's all agree on something. The person writing this review is insane.

Amy: Yep

Rory: Yeah

Me: I agree...

River: Yes, and I'm a psycopath so that means something.

Owen Harper: Yes, percabeth-rules1110 is insane.

Me: Uhhhh, you died...
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I do so love that quote. :)
PrettyPinkOrchard chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I love this :)
rosexknight chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Loved it! Beautifully written and funny! Love tge relationship between River and Doctor too. Just enough secrets to keep the mind wondering. )
starry-eyed-ocean chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
lol, 'they have pointy ends'
GallifreyenCultOfSkaro chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
aw, this is sweet and funny

x
ToastWeaselofDOOM chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Brilliant story~!
Doctor-River chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Wow! That was amazing, I just loved it. River and the Doctor belong together, they were meant to be and you have shown that so expertly, well done!
123-321 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
well done!
Hiatus-Aren't-Hiakus chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Including that oddly decorated blue diary of hers:

“Ouch!” cried the Doctor, rubbing the ear a book end caught. “Why, why does it always have to be the books?”

“I like books,” River replied. “They have pointy ends."

Classic. Love it :D

Oh, and “Imagine if the Daleks could see you now,” she said with a knowing smile. “If they knew half the things I have done with you they’d probably self-destruct with shock.”

“Daleks don’t feel anything.”

“Pity, they’re missing an awful lot.”

Awesome
Fyliwion chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Well that was just absolutely lovely, and everything I could want in a fic when I went looking especially for River/Doctor fics _ lovely again!
Star-of-Chaos chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Cool. I like River, and I can definitely imagine her throwing books at him. I really hope they bring her back with one of his future regenerations.