Reviews for From Sunnydale to Eternity
a bangel lover chapter 6 . 1/13
this is one of the best bangel stories ever! everything was perfect from buffy drinking the bad beer & attacking angelus to how angel got his soul bound & his relationship with spike was so wonderful! i really luvd that he wasnt all wimpy with the scoobs too! luvd him telling off xander! i just luvd this story, especially the ending. aww so sweet. just perfect! youve given me perfect happiness here. thanx so much!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/8/2014
Don't End This Story! Pleaaaaaseeeeee!
em chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
i've only read the first chapter so far but i cant wait to read more. xander and willow arent that compassionate toward buffy and her feelings for angel huh? but seriously? the cave!buffy and angelus interactions are hilarious! i cant wait for more hopefully in the other chapters :)
buffy4angel73 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Great fic - Love Cave Buffy
Guest chapter 6 . 1/14/2014
Love it! Buffy and Angel smut for the win!
Anon chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
Ecellent!
LPeck chapter 6 . 5/30/2013
Seriously glad that Spike put the Scooby's in their place, every time I watched Buffy that is the one thing that pisses me off the most (although Angel leaving is high up on the list) is that they always expect Buffy to slay and save the world but then 'flick the switch' and be a normal girl again, never actually using their eyes to see that it was never going to happen. Idiots. what does it say about your friends when someone who is technically your enemy for most of the seasons knows you better than your so called BBF's?
Diving in chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
Buffy raping Angelus... Oh, my goodness, this is too much. Ha! (Rolling on the floor from laughing too much.)
Diving in chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Buffy raping Angelus. *Rolling on the floor from laughing too much* lol; can't stop laughing; , so far I love your story.
Knitchick chapter 6 . 4/25/2012
I am new to Buffy and have hated the fact that she and Angel are separated. I tried watching the Angel series, but couldn't stand seeing him get over Buffy. Also, I really can't stand Spike, desite how everyone else feels.

Thanks for sharing!
SpyAgent001 chapter 6 . 3/17/2012
Yay! Cool story. I especially like the very Angel and Spike relationship interaction there. It fits.

B/A FOREVER,

L
Lex chapter 6 . 3/7/2012
Can I just say wow? Love this. You rock
aonymous chapter 6 . 5/28/2011
Very nice. :) 3
Smittenwhenbitten chapter 6 . 10/15/2010
Good job, liked this one:)
CClovesBA chapter 6 . 9/6/2010
awwww i loooved this fic! i loved it so much i wish i was longer lol. great job.