Reviews for From Sunnydale to Eternity
I loved the humor in this story but the part where Angelus finds out he is gone be raped. Hilarious.
You know Giles, Xander, Willow and even her mom need to grow up. Yeah you read it right they need to grow up. Xander and Willow can act like little kids when something doesn't go their way and their jealousy is playing up. it makes them very dangerous. It shows in emotional blackmail, lying and spells go wrong. Giles and Joyce are two adults that can't deal with children growing up, in this case Buffy. Buffy can fight every night for her life, has a final say when it comes to battle because if she fails everything goes down. But she can't have a life of her own or decide how to live it. Giles wants a warrior who hasn't have a mind of her own, he hid that part pretty well, and Joyce want her to have a life like every normal child would have. Buffy is supernatural and there is nothing you can do about all need to grow up because otherwise they will be left empty handed. Buffy will never leave Angel and he will always come first.
You know Giles maybe her watcher but he just that nothing more. Buffy and even Angel have a private life even when they think the others think they haven't. If Angel tells them his soul is bound and Wesley the former watcher knows about it what is his deal. Angel doesn't have to share the story about it if he doesn't want to.
And friends I don't think that Willow and Xander are friends or Buffy with them. Friends don't treat each other the way those three treat each other. Buffy can't be alone and will do everything to keep them happy and around and Willow and Xander both love the way they are important and something to Buffy and Giles and want to keep it that way. That's why they never let Buffy have a life of her own. And Giles, well without Buffy he has nothing that's why left when Buffy died and went again after they pulled her from heaven. He lost the Buffy he wanted when she died and didn't like the Buffy that came back from the dead.
a bangel lover chapter 6 . 1/13/2015
this is one of the best bangel stories ever! everything was perfect from buffy drinking the bad beer & attacking angelus to how angel got his soul bound & his relationship with spike was so wonderful! i really luvd that he wasnt all wimpy with the scoobs too! luvd him telling off xander! i just luvd this story, especially the ending. aww so sweet. just perfect! youve given me perfect happiness here. thanx so much!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/8/2014
Don't End This Story! Pleaaaaaseeeeee!
em chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
i've only read the first chapter so far but i cant wait to read more. xander and willow arent that compassionate toward buffy and her feelings for angel huh? but seriously? the cave!buffy and angelus interactions are hilarious! i cant wait for more hopefully in the other chapters :)
buffy4angel73 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Great fic - Love Cave Buffy
Guest chapter 6 . 1/14/2014
Love it! Buffy and Angel smut for the win!
Anon chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
Ecellent!
LPeck chapter 6 . 5/30/2013
Seriously glad that Spike put the Scooby's in their place, every time I watched Buffy that is the one thing that pisses me off the most (although Angel leaving is high up on the list) is that they always expect Buffy to slay and save the world but then 'flick the switch' and be a normal girl again, never actually using their eyes to see that it was never going to happen. Idiots. what does it say about your friends when someone who is technically your enemy for most of the seasons knows you better than your so called BBF's?
Diving in chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
Buffy raping Angelus... Oh, my goodness, this is too much. Ha! (Rolling on the floor from laughing too much.)
Diving in chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Buffy raping Angelus. *Rolling on the floor from laughing too much* lol; can't stop laughing; , so far I love your story.
Knitchick chapter 6 . 4/25/2012
I am new to Buffy and have hated the fact that she and Angel are separated. I tried watching the Angel series, but couldn't stand seeing him get over Buffy. Also, I really can't stand Spike, desite how everyone else feels.

Thanks for sharing!
SpyAgent001 chapter 6 . 3/17/2012
Yay! Cool story. I especially like the very Angel and Spike relationship interaction there. It fits.

B/A FOREVER,