Reviews for The Life We Live
sodapop393 chapter 23 . 6/25/2013
please please do a sequel I think it would be awesome loved your story!
AnimalLove1 chapter 23 . 12/7/2012
Loved everything!
citylights319 chapter 23 . 7/23/2010
this story was amazing. as for constructive criticism... spell check should be your best friend when writing a story. but i love this. it turned out to be one of me favorite DAllyxOC stories. a prequel with Donny would be amazing but a sequel with an older Tess would be amazing too.

]
citylights319 chapter 19 . 7/23/2010
omigodd! Sylvia you ************************
edwardlover26 chapter 23 . 11/23/2008
hey great story..i read it all in one sitting. :) i like the idea of a prequel...except dally probably wont be in it that much...and i love dally lol :)
ShotgunOpera chapter 23 . 9/1/2008
that sounds like a cool idea! i think a sequel in this story would be kinda corny and ooc like if someone were to just read it and not this story first [cuz you know people will do that]
animallove6991 chapter 23 . 9/1/2008
Amazing idea!

I never even thought of that, even though I'm sitting over here saying how much I miss Donny.

Would love that. Guess you could start it when he leaves? Till he dies? (I might just cry)

Maybe a little further back? Show the parents, and/or why he ran away? Flash backs could also work.

Can't wait for a sequel. :]
AnImEfReAk4994 chapter 23 . 9/1/2008
It sounds like a good idea. Then maybe after ur done with da prequel, u could do a seaquel? IDK wat u think, but do wat u want!
No longer apart of fandom chapter 23 . 9/1/2008
i love Donny idea but really a older Tess sequal would be GREAT ! maybe she could have a crush on Curly of sommit that would be funny lol

x
dreamer 3097 chapter 23 . 9/1/2008
if you do the story i reckon it wil be good
fangsangel chapter 22 . 9/1/2008
Maybe instead of writing a sequel you could write a prequel. About Donny's life, when he left and what happaned when he went to Tulsa. It could be interesting. Anyway, have fun during the storm and keep safe.

*fangsangel*
dreamer 3097 chapter 22 . 8/31/2008
thyis is good
Outsider Looking In chapter 22 . 8/31/2008
This was a really good fic. Dally and Tess are cute when thier with each other.
DanceToTheCadence chapter 22 . 8/31/2008
oh sequeal

lol

this was a really good story!

thankyou

good luck with the storm!
Living.By.Will chapter 22 . 8/31/2008
That was great end to a great story!

I hope you do a sequal!

Good luck with the hurricane! I hope you get through alright.

LBW