Reviews for Listen To Your Heart
preettygabbysz chapter 4 . 3/3/2011
i really like update soon because it looks like you havent updated in a while.
Linda19 chapter 4 . 1/3/2010
Hey Its me again.

Well I was kinda pissed when I read that Brooke is always fighting with her son...the same thing I critsized on the other one but this time I really like ...I dont know why,since I thought Brooke should deal with her son more.I think he needs her the most now.

Well...I dont know if you gonna update it but I really hope so.;)
B4C chapter 4 . 10/10/2008
Amazing story! Please update soon!
Mosie1213 chapter 4 . 8/23/2008
awesomeness! ud son!
BDavis427 chapter 4 . 8/23/2008
absolutely loved this chapter! i like how we got a little piece of info on what happened to lucas! i completely understand the lack of updates, i've been the same way. can't wait for the next chapter, update when you can!
bd-ls-islove chapter 4 . 8/22/2008
AN UPDATE. Wo. I am so excited. :) It was a very good update too. Im a little confused but thats alright haha. I really hope lucas will be alright it would be so sad to see him die. but anyways. Update soon:)

steph
CheerandBrood323 chapter 4 . 8/22/2008
heyy melissa. I am so scared for Lucas. Great chapter. Can't wait to see where you take this story. I didnt have a chance to get season four of the oc because I was in target and the didnt have it and we got kicked out because the mall was closing so I didnt get to go next door to best buy. I am definatly getting the Tuesday when season five comes out. Can't wait. Update soon

xo cass
tanya2byour21 chapter 4 . 8/22/2008
I loved the up date and it a was worth the wait. I hope he can get the heart tracplaints{ So not spelled right.) . I loved the new chapter. Keep up the great writing and please post more when you can.

Tanya
hoeoverbros chapter 4 . 8/22/2008
I love it! Update soon!
hoeoverbros chapter 3 . 7/4/2008
I love it! I really love this story! Update soon! It's great!
princetongirl chapter 3 . 7/3/2008
loved it update soon
Brooke D chapter 3 . 7/2/2008
I loved the chapter even though it was kind of sad how David didn't listen to Brooke. I can't wait to find out more. Update soon.
bd-ls-islove chapter 3 . 7/2/2008
So I am confused. But thats probably be the point. I love this story so far and how i have never read another like it. Great Chapter too. Update soon:)
BDavis427 chapter 3 . 7/1/2008
yay! new chapter! i love reading this because it's like with each new chapter we get another piece to the puzzle and in time everything will come together and everything will make sense! update as soon as you can please!
x-bethy-g-x chapter 3 . 7/1/2008
i love this story so much it gets me wanting to read more but i really didnt like the sound of lucas dying lol please carry on x
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »